Lane Kiffin can't contain his excitement for FAU football

MentorGrad2002

He just got the best recruiting class in school history. One of the tops in G5. So didn't hurt him any apparently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EagleGuy

He just got the best recruiting class in school history. One of the tops in G5. So didn't hurt him any apparently

Good for FAU. Sometime even a crappy commercial is effective - or, at least, does no harm.

Jim Lahey

Cooling Off
Or I was referring to the fact a 30 second commercial didn't have a substantial negative effect on their recruiting. Stop being so damn stupid all the time.

MentorGrad2002

Coming from you thats absolutely hysterical

Moving on ... that commercial was awful and whoever accepted that final draft should immediately be fired

Jim Lahey

Cooling Off
Captain Obvious strikes again! Tell me, Captain Obvious, is Florida Atlantic University a university located in Florida?!

MentorGrad2002

He's hired a good staff though including past top notch recruiters at the coordinator positions. Should be interesting to see how they progress because they were horrendous under partridge the last 3 seasons

ronnie mund

He certainly doesn't have a good track record. His tenure at FAU will probably end hilariously I'm sure. He's off to a decent start, though.

Jim Lahey

Cooling Off
Kiffin has the opposite career arc of literally everyone else. His ending at FAU will continue and as ronnie said, it will be hilarious.

McK93

Kiffin has the opposite career arc of literally everyone else. His ending at FAU will continue and as ronnie said, it will be hilarious.
His career arc is certainly backwards. He'll be coaching HS and finally midget league in 5 years.