Lacrosse

birdog

Could not help but notice that there were a surprising number of notable starters missing from last nights loss to Loveland. The team seemed out of sync most of the game and the turnovers and lack of shots on goal was quite evident. Is there a back story here? GBM

Could not help but notice that there were a surprising number of notable starters missing from last nights loss to Loveland. The team seemed out of sync most of the game and the turnovers and lack of shots on goal was quite evident. Is there a back story here? GBM
Well birdog…Big Moe Lacrosse has made a nice run and now faces St X for the regional final. Predictions? Do the Crusaders keep it going against X and their troubled spring sports?
Or does X knock off Moe in the playoffs?

Well birdog…Big Moe Lacrosse has made a nice run and now faces St X for the regional final. Predictions? Do the Crusaders keep it going against X and their troubled spring sports?
Or does X knock off Moe in the playoffs?
Moeller is playing very well right now. They avenged an earlier season loss to Mason when they took down the Comets yesterday. The game yesterday was not really close. Big Moe handed X a rare loss at X a few weeks ago. This game is once again at X and will be very difficult. I rate it a toss up as of right now. Having said that, the St. X ALL SPORTS POST SEASON $h!+ show continues. Football, Basketball, Baseball and Volleyball have been a disaster. GBM 💪 🥍

I'll take Moeller in a close one. Moe beat X in the regular season, 13-12. X had a couple key players playing with injuries in that one, but Moeller has been the only one in SW Ohio to beat X and even keep it remotely close.

Moeller is playing very well right now. They avenged an earlier season loss to Mason when they took down the Comets yesterday. The game yesterday was not really close. Big Moe handed X a rare loss at X a few weeks ago. This game is once again at X and will be very difficult. I rate it a toss up as of right now. Having said that, the St. X ALL SPORTS POST SEASON $h!+ show continues. Football, Basketball, Baseball and Volleyball have been a disaster. GBM 💪 🥍
Good deal. I’m hoping to make the game; and a similar result as the volleyball regional final this past weekend. 😉

I'll take Moeller in a close one. Moe beat X in the regular season, 13-12. X had a couple key players playing with injuries in that one, but Moeller has been the only one in SW Ohio to beat X and even keep it remotely close.
They seem to be clicking! Nice that graduation is on a Wednesday so there is a day to practice before the big game

It was a great game and a definite clash of styles. Moeller played very physical and StX seemed to rely more on their speed. At the same time some of the young pups for StX looked a bit nervous. Give Moeller their due for coming out and firing on all cylinders.

The scary part is StX is loaded with young talent. Their Freshmen and Sophomore classes are really deep. It will be interesting to see if they can take down Upper Arlington and/or Jerome this year and these next couple years to win a State title. There was no doubt who the two best players were on the field the other night and both kids still have a lot of high school lacrosse in their future.