LaBrae head coaching job

I was wondering if this was a problem now a days.
Most of Armeni's staff stayed largely the same during his time there. When you look at the most consistent programs, you will see consistency in their staffs. Hopefully Elliot is able to find the same for the kids sake.

Most of Armeni's staff stayed largely the same during his time there. When you look at the most consistent programs, you will see consistency in their staffs. Hopefully Elliot is able to find the same for the kids sake.
Hey bud…hope you are well.
You are dead on about staff consistency. If they are given enough time of course.

My co-worker tells me that Coach Elliot is struggling to fill a competent staff………………… Maybe he could call Scarlet and Gray to coach his own son?
That is a situation most hiring committees seem to overlook...........the ability to create a competent staff. These schools do not consider the applicants that have commitments to join as assistant coaches if the applicant gets the job. I know for a fact that one applicant with local ties that had 4 of these commitments never got an interview. I don't know Coach Elliot, but if he has been around the area for over 30 years and cannot fill a staff, that is a bad sign. In addition, if he is teaching at Niles, how is he going to have the time to cultivate and grow the program?

That is a situation most hiring committees seem to overlook...........the ability to create a competent staff. These schools do not consider the applicants that have commitments to join as assistant coaches if the applicant gets the job. I know for a fact that one applicant with local ties that had 4 of these commitments never got an interview. I don't know Coach Elliot, but if he has been around the area for over 30 years and cannot fill a staff, that is a bad sign. In addition, if he is teaching at Niles, how is he going to have the time to cultivate and grow the program?
It doesn’t matter where he teaches.

We knew the job was coming down to Lude and Elliot. Being interested in who will be leading our team,I’ve been doing a lot of research on their past coaching,who they are,how people felt about them. Both had promising resumes for leading a positive program.Both had lots of support as being great guys also. Elliot by far had many more years of experience coaching on several successful teams,and as he taught at another school.From what I can find Elliot coached most of his career along side Coach Annarella with Warren Western Reserve, Warren Harding, Hickory (Pa.), Niles and and Austintown Fitch. And they built some killer programs. Recently Jon coached JFK’s powerhouse team. I think LaBrae knew exactly what they were getting or hoping to get when they picked him.
Armeni came in young with a unproven staff and did very well at getting results. Researching on the Westren Reserve coaching thread I did find out a rumor that Armeni might be the last candidate and getting a head coaching job there. Good for him. We definitely got a few staff or fans on here.
Glad LaBrae has made a choice and our program can get going again.

Wish that mysterious coworker of yours ,that you keep quoting ,would just get on yappi.
I don’t think he is mysterious, he just does not have a Yappi account. Most of the threads on here are rumors anyways, but I trust him in what he tells me. We have traveled to games in Stark, Trumbull, Portage, Mahoning, Lake, and Cuyahoga counties, and he usually has his information aligned quite accurately