LA Sheriff Challenges LeBron To Put Up Reward for Two Deputies Shot in Line of Duty

What if LeBron and Mrs James get ambushed and shot multiple times at point blank. What would everyone feel then? Happy , Sad , Frustrated , or couldn’t care less. The two officers did nothing wrong, but people aren’t appalled at this happening. Is it going to take an NBA or NFL star and family to get slaughtered before people realize they are not better or worse than the officers, that are all equals.

I think your love of Lebron is blinding you. Look I give him credit for all the good things he's done in Akron for the kids. But he's stepped way outside on this whole social issue deal and he is influencing the violence. When you have the stature he has anything you say will be taken to heart and he's been popping off quite a bit this year. He could be a useful mediator and help work towards a solution but instead he's another one who's chosen to just throw more gas on the fire.
You’re confusing love for respect. I don’t agree with what he says, but I don’t believe he has any malice in his words.

Law enforcement relying on private donations to fund rewards is not a great law enforcement strategy.

Actually most of the money for rewards come from private donations.
I knew a restaurant owner who put up a $50K reward for the killing
of an employee that was robbed while making a deposit of the
daily receipts. More often than not corporations and foundations
contribute.
Some Public funding may be from a stipulation of proceeds from the
'Sheriff's sale' of seized property and some may be from a portion of
a fine by law for certain violations.

:>---

one of the few

And address Black on Black crime. There is not one high profile Black person willing to do that.
More importantly, LeBron needs to address "black on white" crime, since he's so concerned about racism's role in crime and murders.

He's so concerned about how white racism plays a role in the handful of blacks being killed by white police every year, so I imagine he's EXTREMELY concerned over the amount of black racism involved with the HUNDREDS of whites being killed by blacks each year. (Fact: whites are far more likely to be killed by blacks, than vice-versa.) LeBron should be laser focused on how black racism plays a huge part in those uneven murder stats. Lots of innocent white people being killed by racist black people, it appears. His comments and leadership on this would really help calm this racially tense environment.

So should basketball and football players and entertainers and fast-food workers....... the world would be a better place if everyone just stayed in their lanes.
So why don’t you stay in your lane? The world would certainly be a better place if the rest of us did not have to read or listen to dribble like that.

Thinking about this a bit more, I feel like if the sheriff really wanted to do something productive and have LeBron involved in some fashion, it would have been more productive to reach out to him through private channels rather than just putting him on blast through the media.

Thinking about this a bit more, I feel like if the sheriff really wanted to do something productive and have LeBron involved in some fashion, it would have been more productive to reach out to him through private channels rather than just putting him on blast through the media.
Bingo.

So why don’t you stay in your lane? The world would certainly be a better place if the rest of us did not have to read or listen to dribble like that.

A couple things.....
Your question drips with irony. You have attempted to describe to us in detail numerous things you clearly know nothing about.

And the word you want here is "drivel". If you're going to call out someone else for being dumb you can't be dumber than them.

A couple things.....
Your question drips with irony. You have attempted to describe to us in detail numerous things you clearly know nothing about.

And the word you want here is "drivel". If you're going to call out someone else for being dumb you can't be dumber than them.
Dribble fits perfectly. His long and monotonous stream of BS is mind numbing.

dribble
noun
1. a thin stream of liquid; a trickle; a small amount

Fail again. You chose the wrong word. Dope.

dribble
noun
1. a thin stream of liquid; a trickle; a small amount

Fail again. You chose the wrong word. Dope.
I know what the dictionary meaning is and it does not have to be a liquid. It could be a stream or flow of anything like BS. It’s kind of like if a I call you a tool. Trust me, I am not implying you are a device that is used to perform a function.

Lots of phallic references from you. Interesting.

ProV1
noun
1. a tool that can never admit when he is wrong although it happens frequently

So, what do we make of LeBron's comments here? Clearly preaching non-violence:

Lebron's comments are meaningless. His actions say he wants felons free and slave labor is fine if it lines his pockets.
Lmao, so now his comments are meaningless, but when he says something about BLM or things of that nature, they'll be dissected. Got it.