KY basketball 2017/2018

According to Matt Jones, Cal is pitching Knox to stay another year. Read an NBA scout said it would be best for him to come back bc if he improved he could be a top 5 pick bc of how weak the draft is next year

PJ is the first to declare for the draft without hiring an agent. He will return, not a big market for a 6'7 PF with no jumpshot

Knox declares for the draft and EJ Montgomery commits to UK and joins Quickley, Johnson and Herro.

Pretty good couple days for UK. Hate to see Jones transfer, but I get it.

Is Hagans for sure going to and be allowed to reclassify?

Excited to see Herro. Heard he can flat out fill it up. A Hagans reclassification would likely move Green to the 2, a role he seemed to embrace this past season. UK will be legit 2 deep at every position.

Last edited:
Pretty good couple days for UK. Hate to see Jones transfer, but I get it.

Is Hagans for sure going to and be allowed to reclassify?

Excited to see Herro. Heard he can flat out fill it up. A Hagans reclassification would likely move Green to the 2, a role he seemed to embrace this past season. UK will be legit 2 deep at every position.

The word is he trying to. Not sure if it is 100%.

Herro is legit. He will be the most hated basketball player in college before he leaves. Dude is cocky as anyone i have ever seen. Might be a liability on defense but he can score at will.

Did you see his play in the Jordan Brand? Inbounded it off a dudes back, ran down the floor and shot a three at the top of the key. :laugh:

Keldon Johnson is a high motor player. This team will have an "edge" about then

To the surprise of no one, Nick Richards will return. Really hoping to see him improve a ton. It is all mental with him

Herro is legit. He will be the most hated basketball player in college before he leaves. Dude is cocky as anyone i have ever seen. Might be a liability on defense but he can score at will.

Did you see his play in the Jordan Brand? Inbounded it off a dudes back, ran down the floor and shot a three at the top of the key. :laugh:

Keldon Johnson is a high motor player. This team will have an "edge" about then

I did. You are right, it does seem he would be a perfect fit for Duke.