Kettering Fairmont (0-1) @ Miamisburg (1-0)

Who's your pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the 'Burg is the antidote the 'Birds need post Alter..Sure hope that they use the win as a springboard to respectability..Sure be nice for the seniors who plugged through some sparse years..Good luck the rest of the way..How did the 'Birds O stats balance??

I guess he should have run the ball last week....
Suspected that staff might adjust to a winning ugly style..All that size in the Oline doesn't mean squat if they're wiffing on the pass rushers. Yet if the size is leaning on you for 4 quarters things might begin to look up..enough there on both sides to have a shot at a 50-50 year..

Good game for the Birds! Burg has a solid well coached team. I felt Fairmont should win this game. Coaches made some good changes. Rhoades playing O was huge - kid had heckuva game on both sides. Things could have been different vs Alter with this O. Other than a couple of big plays given up, defense was very solid. Rhoades and DE Jean Nsanzimana had huge games on D! If Fairmont can continue to play with the intensity shown tonight, they should post a respectable record this season. Burg played a very good and tough game. They are huge and have several very fast players. D could probably use some work, but they should win a lot of games. Good luck to them rest of the way.

What the what??? No way #7 is an absolute first class kid no dout. Everyone loves that kid. Not sure what you saw on the field tonight but it sure wasn't #7 being a punk. Heck we can barely get him to say a word.
Yes Fairmont did surprisingly run the ball well tonight, very well, however Rhodes only had 127 yards and Burg had 40 more yards rushing and more yards total. The turnovers killed the Burg tonight. No dout fairmont has def been a thorn in our side. One of those teams we always seem to struggle against.
Good luck to you guys the rest of the season. BTW Murphy is also a great kid! Wish his dad (from the Burg) would of raised him in Miamisburg. lol

Outstanding!

Congrats Fairmont.

Now I wish I wasn't so lazy to attend this game.

And glad Fairmont didn't use Rhoads as RB against Alter.

#7 was mouthing off multiple time for the Burg. Rhoades dominated the game all around. Felt like he had more...the run back after the onside kick helps too.

#7 couldn't of been anyone of a punk than your #74. Boys said he was very vey mouthy. All I remember of him is his dumb dance he kept doing out on the field in between plays. What a tool.

#7 was mouthing off multiple time for the Burg. Rhoades dominated the game all around. Felt like he had more...the run back after the onside kick helps too.

Why are you always on here calling out kids? Be happy your team won, don't over analyze it (just makes you look dumb). Here is a news flash...many kids on the football field are running their mouth.

Why are you always on here calling out kids? Be happy your team won, don't over analyze it (just makes you look dumb). Here is a news flash...many kids on the football field are running their mouth.

Go back into your hole and come back out when you can be a man and own up to who you actually cheer for. Here's a news flash this is a forum to post opinions of teams, players and games. You look dumb calling yourself an FHS fan when you aren't...sorry you can't be a man.

#7 couldn't of been anyone of a punk than your #74. Boys said he was very vey mouthy. All I remember of him is his dumb dance he kept doing out on the field in between plays. What a tool.

Really? I'll talk to him about it...are you talking about him dancing around the tackle into your backfield for a sack??

Go back into your hole and come back out when you can be a man and own up to who you actually cheer for. Here's a news flash this is a forum to post opinions of teams, players and games. You look dumb calling yourself an FHS fan when you aren't...sorry you can't be a man.

Like I said before. Your simple. I root for Fairborn High School...didn't know it was a secret. Like I said simpleton FHS.

Like I said before. Your simple. I root for Fairborn High School...didn't know it was a secret. Like I said simpleton FHS.

You must mean "you're" as in you are...I've asked you multiple times moronapotomus. Since Fairborn is a bottom feeder and we beat them BIG every time we play them I find it hilarious that you 1) even bother to make fun of Fairmont and 2) think that I'm going to worry about anything a Fairtucky fan would have to say. Go say goodnight to ma in the trailer next door and have a good life Gomer.

Alright Birds here's my assessment of Friday night. First off I think Fairmont is a good football team and #10 is a good football player on both sides of the ball. With that being said I think Fairmont played about as good as they possibly could and Burg played about as bad as they could. The offense made way to many mistakes! Burg committed WAY too many penalties, they missed wide open receivers, and when they had about 4-5 drops 3 of them coming off deep balls. Plus it didn't hurt Chris Young getting hurt half way through the game, the kid can take it to the house anytime he touches the ball. Burgs defensive backfield played great but if the coaches don't figure out how to stop the power running game Burg could be in for a long season. With all that being said Fairmont was the better team Friday night and deserved to win. I wish the best of luck to the Firebirds the rest of the season!

Wow #74 had 4 tackles and just 1 sac so no I def wasnt talking about his dancing around our lineman. #10 is the real deal and def has the right to be cocky and mouthy. However he never did. He was classy the whole game. Good luck the rest of the season. By the way my Fairmont prediction for the year is 3-7 or 4-6.

You must mean "you're" as in you are...I've asked you multiple times moronapotomus. Since Fairborn is a bottom feeder and we beat them BIG every time we play them I find it hilarious that you 1) even bother to make fun of Fairmont and 2) think that I'm going to worry about anything a Fairtucky fan would have to say. Go say goodnight to ma in the trailer next door and have a good life Gomer.

I never once said 1 bad thing about Fairmont, or any other school and never will. It's called class sir. And I think Fairborn may have beat Kettering the last time we played. At your house. Not positive on that. And your assessment that people from Fairborn live in a trailer is comical.

And Fairborn's program has good things coming.

Alright Birds here's my assessment of Friday night. First off I think Fairmont is a good football team and #10 is a good football player on both sides of the ball. With that being said I think Fairmont played about as good as they possibly could and Burg played about as bad as they could. The offense made way to many mistakes! Burg committed WAY too many penalties, they missed wide open receivers, and when they had about 4-5 drops 3 of them coming off deep balls. Plus it didn't hurt Chris Young getting hurt half way through the game, the kid can take it to the house anytime he touches the ball. Burgs defensive backfield played great but if the coaches don't figure out how to stop the power running game Burg could be in for a long season. With all that being said Fairmont was the better team Friday night and deserved to win. I wish the best of luck to the Firebirds the rest of the season!

Here's my assessment of Chris Young...he's very quick, has breakaway speed but is weak. He left the game early last year against Fairmont as well. Fairmont had 2 turnovers so I know they didn't play as good as they possibly could. Miamisburg is getting better. I'll say it again this year like I did last year, they DO NOT utilize the big TE nearly enough. He is a complete mismatch for teams, especially Fairmont.

Status
Not open for further replies.