Kettering Alter vs. Badin Week 12

So this was brought up by my Moeller buddy on the ride home. If Moeller comes a knockin, is there anyway Nick, a-considers it, b-takes it. His argument is that if Mahon gets Hamilton going in the right direction, will some of the Hamilton public and private grade school kids start choose Hamilton and deplete some of Badin's base kids.

I don't believe many athletes in any sports come from Hamilton-city anymore. The Hamilton city feeder schools are quite small at the present time. Many come from West Chester/Fairfield/Ross. Back in the day almost nil were west chester residents.
To answer the Moeller question, unfortunately for all involved, Moe considers themselves a small notch below tOSU. Doubt that they would consider a GCL coed coach regardless of the success they've had.

By West Chester, I'm guessing you mean the Mother Teresa kids and I'd say your correct. Mostly either Moeller or Badin, with a few Fenwick kids. We were thinking more the Queen of Peace football kids. They were huge in numbers at 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th grade this year. We assumed that's some sort of combo between the smaller St Ann's, St Peter's, and St Joes, and the big, Sacred Heart and Queen of Peace. Sacred Heart would be the Fairfield kids, but wouldn't QOP be the Hamilton kids, or are they more Ross. Now thinking about it, you've talked me out of my previous post.
Not sure Moeller considers themselves below Ohio State though, equal at the worst

Let's get this out of the way early so we acknowledge the great season by Badin, and the resilient season by the Alter Knight kids and its excellent coach. On every play the Badin offense and defense bit, spit, farted, twisted, grabbed, poked, pulled, held, gave the business, and did anything illegal and/or immoral on the field tonight. Every single Alter player was either injured or sick. The refs were definitely pro Badin and missed 112 penalities on Badin.
Personally I feel Trotwood is not a good matchup for Badin. Trotwood has one very good corner, and one excellent corner that is going to test Badin's passing game. It's similar to what Badin has been able to do on defense this year. Ability to cover man to man allows you to bring some pressure.
If badin trys to play man against Trotwood they may as well not even show up...

I really believe Badin has the opportunity to beat Trotwood. Wapak was able to compete with them because they were athletic enough to at least keep them in the game. Also, Wapak just tried pounding the ball. St. Mary’s was absolutely throttled because they didn’t have the athletes on defense and they tried getting cute on offense instead of just trying to run the ball down Trotwood’s throat. Badin is a lot like Wapak, maybe more athletic at the receiver position and in the secondary but not as good in the front 7 and backfield. Badin just needs to run the ball effectively and play good but not great defense. Holding Trotwood to 21 would be huge.

Blaming it on the Referees huh? They let the kids beat each other up. For once they didn't call everything you were asking for. It's a GCL game. Those games are always battles. 1 team fought harder than the other fair and square. Maybe a few missed calls here and there but you can say the same for Alter as well. It is what it is.
As for Trotwood goes, I have no idea how they are? All I know is that they are athletic and a very fast team from what I have heard. Hopefully it will be a good game to watch. Rams against the Rams for the Regional Finals to go to State!
Um...……..I was being facetious referencing Old Knight Shade always having something to bitch about win or lose in regards to his Alter Knights. Twisting ankles, team scoring when they were up or down, etc. I'm a Badin guy and not sure what "they didn't call everything you were asking for" is referencing. Haven't complained about the refs one bit all season for or against Badin. Apologize if I touched a nerve with you.

If badin trys to play man against Trotwood they may as well not even show up...
I thought I drank enough, but maybe not enough. That is what I was attempting to say. Badin has been able to play man-to-man all year with a lot of success but will not be able to do it against Trotwood. I was trying to say, TROTWOOD has the Cb's to do that against Badin which will creat a problem for Badin. Never said Badin should play man to man. Just said the ability to play man to man allows pressure.

No nerves touched. My bad, my kind sir. My apologies. Sincerly. Your facetiousness was hard to read. To hell with Old Knight Shade always talking shi*. I do remember him now complaining about that stuff. Great win for the Badin Rams though.
My wife and kids tell me all the time I’m not as funny and witty as I think am. They might be right.................Nah

So this was brought up by my Moeller buddy on the ride home. If Moeller comes a knockin, is there anyway Nick, a-considers it, b-takes it. His argument is that if Mahon gets Hamilton going in the right direction, will some of the Hamilton public and private grade school kids start choose Hamilton and deplete some of Badin's base kids.

Nope

History says no but they are playing really well
Congrats Badin. Lol I never ever heard of that 10 am rule. What if you’re car breaks down or you wake up with a sore throat? Is that for real? In any case who is going to hold a good player out of a big game for a 15 min mistake?

Would you send your kid to Hamilton if you had another option?

BADIN-ALTER COVERAGE

Go to swohiosportsdaily.com for Rick Cassano's report and an E.L. Hubbard/Cassano photo gallery from Badin's Division III playoff triumph over Alter

For one, Moe is not calling Yordy
For two I don’t see him going anywhere, Badin Guy and he seems to really enjoy it. I guess it could happen someday but I personally don’t see it
Badin has not really got many Hamilton public school kids over the years, I am sure there are some but not many that I can remember
Also Hamilton was 5-5 this year and really benefited from a very down D-1 Region 4 this year. With their harbin points they would not of made the playoffs in division 2, 3, 4, and they would of been tied with the eighth placed team in division 5. I hope he gets it going at Hamilton, but he has a long way to go and a lot of non football factors to deal with in Hamilton.

Um...……..I was being facetious referencing Old Knight Shade always having something to bitch about win or lose in regards to his Alter Knights. Twisting ankles, team scoring when they were up or down, etc. I'm a Badin guy and not sure what "they didn't call everything you were asking for" is referencing. Haven't complained about the refs one bit all season for or against Badin. Apologize if I touched a nerve with you.

I thought it was good game and Badin was clearly the better team. I'm embarrassed that Alter had several unsportsmanlike penalties. I think Alter had 3 or 4 and Badin had a couple. The Rams out executed Alter and again, I tip my hat to their QB. He has a very accurate arm and when your QB throws two pick 6s, that's going to cost you the game.

Regarding my b**tching, most of it, which is factual, such as twisting ankles and not having several starters play which will affect your team's performance. I'm sure any fan of a team will express as an "excuse". Never once did I say, "If Alter had Branden McDonald Friday night, they would have won" Again, Badin was the better team and beat Alter by taking advantage of their mistakes and making the big plays that counted the most.