Kelly Preston ~ dead @ age 57

ohiopup

Kelly Preston ~ dead @ age 57

After a 2 year battle against breast cancer.

220px-Kelly_Preston_Cannes_2018.jpg

She stole my heart in the film "For Love Of The Game"

:>---

SALT

Breast cancers seems like one of the easier cancers to beat, but this shows that no cancer is beatable.

Any cancer is beatable. It all depends on the person, their treatment, how soon it was caught and a great deal of luck. I am currently in my 5th month of chemo following colon cancer surgery. I was Stage 3 when detected and I have the positive attitude it takes to beat cancer's . I have surrounded myself with positive individuals who believe in me. The whiners and people with bad stories to report have no place in my life. I will beat this and I will be proud to say I did when the time comes. By the way, 15 years ago, my sister beat Stage 4 breast cancer and is now totally cancer free. She lives 3 hours from me and calls me every night to make sure my mind is in the right place. Love her to death.

Wait, L. Ron Hubbard cured cancer. It is all a matter of becoming clear and becoming a fully functioning thetan. So, as we know, she is not dead at all. They need only find the newborn baby that her thetan has now manifested. And her "kids" are not really her kids, they have been, for their whole lives within these bodies, fully grown adult thetans. They were never really Kelly and John's "kids".

She's "dead", they are "sad" and they had "kids"? No way! That just doesn't make sense.

Wait, L. Ron Hubbard cured cancer. It is all a matter of becoming clear and becoming a fully functioning thetan. So, as we know, she is not dead at all. They need only find the newborn baby that her thetan has now manifested. And her "kids" are not really her kids, they have been, for their whole lives within these bodies, fully grown adult thetans. They were never really Kelly and John's "kids".

She's "dead", they are "sad" and they had "kids"? No way! That just doesn't make sense.
What did you just get through smoking?

What did you just get through smoking?

That is what they claim to believe and that is what they enforce on less famous members of their "church". They take "kids" from their "parents" because they do not believe in childhood or parenthood. They believe that all illness is the result of evil acts you committed in your past lives.

I know, there are different rules and different treatment of their famous entertainment industry members. But it is these celebrities that drag average folks into this cult.

I wouldn't call it a cult. It's more of a scam. I don't know any other "religion" that charges its followers money to get the "truth." South Park did a devastating show on how totally ridiculous scientology is, revealing all the truths that its members have to pay big bucks for.

Last edited:
That is what they claim to believe and that is what they enforce on less famous members of their "church". They take "kids" from their "parents" because they do not believe in childhood or parenthood. They believe that all illness is the result of evil acts you committed in your past lives.

I know, there are different rules and different treatment of their famous entertainment industry members. But it is these celebrities that drag average folks into this cult.
Wow. Nut jobs.

Any cancer is beatable. It all depends on the person, their treatment, how soon it was caught and a great deal of luck. I am currently in my 5th month of chemo following colon cancer surgery. I was Stage 3 when detected and I have the positive attitude it takes to beat cancer's . I have surrounded myself with positive individuals who believe in me. The whiners and people with bad stories to report have no place in my life. I will beat this and I will be proud to say I did when the time comes. By the way, 15 years ago, my sister beat Stage 4 breast cancer and is now totally cancer free. She lives 3 hours from me and calls me every night to make sure my mind is in the right place. Love her to death.
Positive wishes for you!

What a bunch of crap. My wife's lung cancer was caught early, and we got the best treatment available -- 6 months at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota, and then poof she was gone. I'm currently in my ninth year of treatment for protate cancer. And I've been told that I'm going to die from it, but the docs just don't know when.

Calvin and Hobbes right above me.

Well if calvining on Hobbes' parade makes two people happy.....

Stay positive Salesman!
Stay grumpy Azwildcat!

Do what works.

My Ma holding herself up at the kitchen island on a Th said, "I'm tired." I said, maybe you should make an appt with a doctor. She said, "I did." She never does what I think best. That.... was not a good sign. Friday she was in a hospital bed. Sat. small cell won. Should never have made that appt. smh.

Me, I cry over a hangnail. I'll live fo-eva.

What a bunch of crap. My wife's lung cancer was caught early, and we got the best treatment available -- 6 months at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota, and then poof she was gone. I'm currently in my ninth year of treatment for protate cancer. And I've been told that I'm going to die from it, but the docs just don't know when.

I am truly sorry for what you have been==are are currently through. As I said in my original post, a lot of luck is necessary in every situation. I am sorry you feel what I said is a bunch of crap, but every word I typed was the truth. I will beat this with a positive attitude and support from those around me. I am a firm believer that attitude plays a large part of it. Just my opinion.