Kanye West running for President!

Could be. The personality changes IMO seemed to rapidly become noticeable around the time he released MBDTF (his last great album IMO) and he was with that Amber Rose chick, probably 7-8 years after his wreck.

The Kardashians pretty much ruined the once mild-mannered Tristan Thompson. They seem to ruin everyone that gets involved with them. Lamar Odom probably being the worst example.
I think Caitlyn Jenner might be even worse than Lamar Odom lol

Maybe I'm to biased to see the forest for the trees here but wouldn't this siphon off Black votes from Biden? I could see some African Americans who could never vote for Trump wanting an excuse, any excuse, not to vote for Biden.

Even if the effect is small, it could be critical in a couple of swing states.
Actually, I had a millenial tell me this, that Kanye is still big on Trump but that he was doing this to throw a wrench on the Democrat side by siphoning off the black and millenial votes. Interesting strategy, after all Perot created the handbook for a play similar to this.

Last edited:
Actually, I had a millenial tell me this, that Kanye is still big on Trump but that he was doing this to throw a wrench on the Democrat side by siphoning off the black and millenial. Intersting strategy, afterall Perot created the handbook for a play similar to his.

I suspect Kanye will endorse Trump and play a big role in his campaign.

Somebody in that jacked up reality television family needs to step up and help this guy with his bipolar disorder.