Kamala Harris Interview...in one sentence describes the libs true view on nearly everything.

Tesoro

Kamala Harris in her CNN interview:

“Everybody has something at risk on this. First of all, if you are the parent of sons.” [Nods conspiratorially.]

Harris thinks this is the first thing on everyone’s minds: how Roe affects the parents of sons?

“Do think about what this means for the life of your son,” she added. [Nod, nod.]

So..what she really means is "if we don't allow abortion, your sons will actually have to be responsible for getting a girl pregnant..they will actually have to take care of the baby they created".

That, my friends, is the backbone of liberalism. The ability to be immoral, make mistakes..without any consequence.

How thing have changed over the years. My senior year and the beginning of the football season the head coach announced that he hear some rumors and he wanted each of us to know fathers do not play football on his teams, A few years ago the senior QB in our local football team had a write up about the fact he was the father of not one but two kids and how he was handling all the extra that brought on while still playing football and going to school. There were even pictures of him holding his kids after games in the local paper. hHs being a father was written up as something special from what I could read.

How thing have changed over the years. My senior year and the beginning of the football season the head coach announced that he hear some rumors and he wanted each of us to know fathers do not play football on his teams, A few years ago the senior QB in our local football team had a write up about the fact he was the father of not one but two kids and how he was handling all the extra that brought on while still playing football and going to school. There were even pictures of him holding his kids after games in the local paper. hHs being a father was written up as something special from what I could read.
Yup..used to be something to be ashamed of.

Yup, in addition to the baby's daddy paying for illegals he's now gotta pay money to his baby's mommy. Has Kamala figured out the root cause of illegal immigration yet?

18 years, she got me for 18 years..... Who sings that song, Kanye?

Kamala Harris in her CNN interview:

“Everybody has something at risk on this. First of all, if you are the parent of sons.” [Nods conspiratorially.]

Harris thinks this is the first thing on everyone’s minds: how Roe affects the parents of sons?

“Do think about what this means for the life of your son,” she added. [Nod, nod.]

So..what she really means is "if we don't allow abortion, your sons will actually have to be responsible for getting a girl pregnant..they will actually have to take care of the baby they created".

That, my friends, is the backbone of liberalism. The ability to be immoral, make mistakes..without any consequence.
Wow, you really spun the hell out of that. You don't think she was referring to the high school punk who convinces some chick to have sex, gets her pregnant and then basically washes his hands of the whole thing? Both are involved, both should bare the responsibility. That's not usually what happens. I am all for the girl having the kid and not terminating the pregnancy but the boy has to step up and provide his end of the financial burden as well as the parental responsibility.

Wow, you really spun the hell out of that. You don't think she was referring to the high school punk who convinces some chick to have sex, gets her pregnant and then basically washes his hands of the whole thing? Both are involved, both should bare the responsibility. That's not usually what happens. I am all for the girl having the kid and not terminating the pregnancy but the boy has to step up and provide his end of the financial burden as well as the parental responsibility.
Um..that's exactly what she was getting at.

So..let me draw you a map. Once again.

Kamala thinks that parents should want abortion legal, because their sons will be shouldered with responsibility if they get a girl pregnant.

And as all libs know, responsibility is a bad thing to teach. People shouldn't be held down by responsibility. So...you can forget all the "what if the baby is this..what if she was raped etc etc. " Kamala wasn't talking about that...she wants abortion legal for "convenience".

Get it now, einstein?

Last edited:

Kamala thinks that parents should want abortion legal, because their sons will be shouldered with responsibility if they get a girl pregnant.

And as all libs know, responsibility is a bad thing to teach. People shouldn't be held down by responsibility. So...you can forget all the "what is the baby is this..what if she was raped etc etc. " Kamala wasn't talking about that...she wants abortion legal for "convenience".

Get it now, einstein?
Hey douche, millions of guys a year get girls pregnant and then shirk their responsibility afterwards. Are you too damn stupid to realize this?

Hey douche, millions of guys a year get girls pregnant and then shirk their responsibility afterwards. Are you too damn stupid to realize this?
Sounds kind of like a legal issue douche. But, I know...you libs don't like law and order either do ya?

And as all libs know, responsibility is a bad thing to teach. People shouldn't be held down by responsibility. So...you can forget all the "what if the baby is this..what if she was raped etc etc. " Kamala wasn't talking about that...she wants abortion legal for "convenience".

Get it now, einstein?
Maybe she was referring to all the politicians out there and their mistresses ;)

Yep, you Trumpers are all about Law and Order. GTFOH.

LEt me guess...Nov 6th? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know..your fellow democrat's Nov 6th show is on right now? How can you watch that, spank your monkey and post on Yappi all at the same time?

LEt me guess...Nov 6th? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know..your fellow democrat's Nov 6th show is on right now? How can you watch that, spank your monkey and post on Yappi all at the same time?
Nov. 6th!!! ??????????. WTF happened on Nov. 6? ?????. Classic. Guy tries to zap me and doesn't even use the right date!! ????. Imbecile!!!! ??????????????

Nov. 6th!!! ??????????. WTF happened on Nov. 6? ?????. Classic. Guy tries to zap me and doesn't even use the right date!! ????. Imbecile!!!! ??????????????

I care so much about it that I forgot the date (like most americans) You on the other hand can't get it out of your mind.

So...ya, you still got zapped. LOL!!!

I care so much about it that I forgot the date (like most americans) You on the other hand can't get it out of your mind.

So...ya, you still got zapped. LOL!!!
NOV. 6th!!!!!
1656437545167.gif

OK. Point? We all know what should be done but we also know that people are stupid. Bottom line, middle aged white men should not be telling women what they can can't do with their bodies. How about men getting a vasectomy?
I think you should get one .
Everyone… Ya or nay?

Kamala just Brandon’s dumb little sister!!! Nothing better than a person who can speak one sentence and everyone knows how stupid they really are!!!

Good luck with that. The government compels you to financial responsibility to the point of garnishing your wages. Prison time for avoiding responsibility.

"Since 1988, all court orders for child support include an automatic income withholding order. The other parent can also get a wage garnishment order from the court if you get behind in child support payments.

Federal law limits this type of wage garnishment. Up to 50% of your disposable earnings may be garnished to pay child support if you're currently supporting a spouse or a child who isn't the subject of the order. If you aren't supporting a spouse or child, up to 60% of your earnings may be taken. An additional 5% may be taken if you're more than 12 weeks in arrears."

Failure to Pay Child Support

If a parent doesn't pay, he or she can be held in contempt and fined or sent to jail. Also, his or her license may be suspended (including any professional licenses). A parent can also have criminal charges brought against them if nonpayment continues for an extended period of time