Joe Heskett

intheknow

Word is Joe Heskett had a stroke yesterday and is in ICU. Given all that has happened in the wrestling world (and outside the wrestling world) in the last couple days, this puts things into perspective. Life and health are more important than a cancelled tournament.

Please keep Joe and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Met Joe at Big Tens one year. Not many that are nicer than him. You’re in our thoughts and prayers, Joe.

Went to a camp at tOSU in 2008 where he was a clinician + counselor. Great man and coach. One of the most positive figures I've ever encountered. Wishing the best for him and his family!

I was able to sit down & eat a meal with Joe at Brockport, NY way back in the 90's. He is just as great of a person as he is a wrestler. A dominating force on the mat & full of technical knowledge. Get well soon Joe.

Went to a camp at tOSU in 2008 where he was a clinician + counselor. Great man and coach. One of the most positive figures I've ever encountered. Wishing the best for him and his family!
I was there that year as well for the father-son camp. I agree 100%

Last edited:
Scary stuff. Praying for Joe, his family, and team of doctors. We all know he is a fighter. Thanks for the update. I have been thinkibg about this.