Joe Burrow

Where'd you hear that? Seems like a poor choice.

My daughter is on the UC soccer team. She’s down there every day working out as are the football team. That is what she was tweeted. Again this could be rumor that’s why I said I hope it’s incorrect.

Right. Don’t know if that’s what she was referring to. She will be home in a few minutes from the training room I’ll see if there are any updates.

UNC becoming a factor is interesting. Fedora is on the hot seat big-time heading into this season and they are supposed to have a really poor team again this year.

Given what Trubiski did as a transfer to UNC, wouldn't be surprised if Burrow goes there.

Given that Fedora seemed to favor the QB athlete over the passing QB at times during Trubisky's UNC matriculation, I'd want some assurances that I'd walk in as #1 if I was Burrow. Any QB competition of note enrolled there now ?

UC would be best choice as far as a guaranteed starting job. LSU if he's chasing a ring. UNC's advantage is being able to claim Trubusky as a product, I guess. If it comes down to a guaranteed job at UNC vs. UC, advantage UNC.

Ohio is going to hang 50 on UC's defense in Week 2. Doesn't matter if UC has Joe Burrow or Peyton Manning at QB. Bearcats aren't scoring 50 on Jim Burrow's defense.