Joe Burrow Cigar Smoking POLL

Which fits best? You may vote for up to 3 choices.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joe Burrow grew up with as tight, if not tighter, personal connection to the U of Nebraska as/than he did tOSU.
Don't let facts get in the way of this imbecile's diatribe. I swear sometimes I just shake my head wondering how some of these goofs survive life on a daily basis. I really do.

Urb and Cryan Day not exactly looking like coaching savants these days running Joe out of his home state and the job he dreamed of. What a couple of dumb clowns. Burrow is better than Haskins in every way. Better in college, will be a higher draft pick, will be a better pro. Why do we think these 2 guys are so smart again?
Breaking News.....
We have an early favorite for the “2020 stupidest post of the year award”

Last edited:
Are you talking about the same "crying" that Dumbo, er Dabo did after the game about his calls? Seriously, just shut up and quit being an idiot.
Uh no he didn't. go back and watch it. praised his kids and LSU. cryan was efficient though.....he got a 2'fer, cried at halftime and after the game. dumbo kicked the out of dirty urb in '16 when his guys were better, then outcoached cryan again when OSU's guys were better. Oh and BTW had a great time while he was doing it. you buckeye homers are great.

Uh no he didn't. go back and watch it. praised his kids and LSU. cryan was efficient though.....he got a 2'fer, cried at halftime and after the game. dumbo kicked the out of dirty urb in '16 when his guys were better, then outcoached cryan again when OSU's guys were better. Oh and BTW had a great time while he was doing it. you buckeye homers are great.
You're clueless. Get back to whatever it is someone with your mentality does every day. Which can't honestly be much.

Dawson.jpg

Current standings as of 1/16 5:35 pm

Top 3......

18 votes- Meet the new “Smokin’ Joe”

18 votes - Cigars are for closers!

16 votes - And yes, Michigan still suck

Breaking News.....
We have an early favorite for the “2020 stupidest post of the year award”

Haskins 1st round NFL, Fields will be, and Burrow. That's 3 different Heisman finalists (Fields could have easily won also) in the past 3 years but they don't know what they're doing. Smfh.

Happy for Joe. I knew he was good but admittedly not this good, don't lie. Shall we pull up the thread when the transfer was announced?

Last edited:
I absolutely love this. What a great picture. We will be talking about this pic 40 years from now. I am happy for Joe and his family

According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, the Bengals have no intention of trading the No. 1 overall pick of the 2020 NFL Draft. They are widely speculated to choose LSU's Burrow with that pick. Barring an unforeseen change of circumstances, Burrow will be a Bengal in 2020 and beyond.

How about the hat in his lap? "Big D!ck Joe" Hilarious!!! Dude is simultaneously an Ohio reclamation story, a Louisiana super hero & California chill all at once.

Side note - anyone who thinks Urban Meyer's taking another college job how does he answer the question "How did you let Joe Burrow go?" Either he admits that he can't develop a QB the way those LSU coaches did (one of whom was an NFL guy who made a quick stop in NCAAF) or he was wrong. Hard to see either of those things happening.
Rumor Urb is taking the bengals job. Upon condition of trading out of the 1st pick for a Dwayne Haskins/JT Barrett package and Day as the OC.

Not as much as Dabo, who was laughing on the sideline running circles around Cryan with less talent. Praised God a couple of times and had a great time, while your boy cried at halftime and after the game about refs. Just what I would expect from a QB that played for New Hampshire that got the job because of dirty Urb's "health problems". Woody, Urb, Tress, and Ryan.......cradle of clowns.

Mr. Region2hole, what you’ve just written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this yappi thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Last edited:
According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, the Bengals have no intention of trading the No. 1 overall pick of the 2020 NFL Draft. They are widely speculated to choose LSU's Burrow with that pick. Barring an unforeseen change of circumstances, Burrow will be a Bengal in 2020 and beyond.
Apparently Mason Bdubs is his new hangout.

Didn't anyone see his one interview earlier this year?
He would never say "And yes, Mxxxxxxx still sucks!"
He would say "And yes, ttun still sucks!
Seems like he was able to play every game this year with that type of rivalry edge. Very rare - and very fun to watch.

Didn't anyone see his one interview earlier this year?
He would never say "And yes, Mxxxxxxx still sucks!"
He would say "And yes, ttun still sucks!
Seems like he was able to play every game this year with that type of rivalry edge. Very rare - and very fun to watch.
Great point....... and my bad on the quote!

Every so often we have to send an Ohio kid down south to play QB and win the National Title. Bernie made the U finally good. Burrow did the same for LSU

And Joe Burrow also just made Ed the Ogre a SOLID multi-millionaire. Ed just got a 6 year $42 million contract that he NEVER would have received without Joe Burrow's talent on his roster, and the surrender of his offensive planning to Joe Brady. Both now gone.

Ed the Ogre won the lottery.

Last edited:
Don't let facts get in the way of this imbecile's diatribe. I swear sometimes I just shake my head wondering how some of these goofs survive life on a daily basis. I really do.

Well, he is correct on the Nebraska thing.

You may be the imbecile.

Shocker, I know....

Joe Burrow and other D1 Athens football players practice with current players. Athens game Friday sold out during the beginning of the JV game since there was the possibility Burrow might show up. Athens will probably have to move a game to the 14,000 seat Convo to show off the Heisman trophy

84394189_2256804314419872_997368779967037440_n.jpg