Jim Jordan's denials?

Must be a heck of a fantasy land you live in.

Yours must be a living hell...all worked up about absolutely nothing.

The President embellishes, Jim Jordan fights off a rabid Moonbat in Anderson Cooper, and you see criminality from 35 years ago.

[Yawn]

Accusing a man of covering up a sexual assault is serious. Convicting him without evidence is ignorant and lazy...and dangerous.

Shame on you.

Yours must be a living hell...all worked up about absolutely nothing.

The President embellishes, Jim Jordan fights off a rabid Moonbat in Anderson Cooper, and you see criminality from 35 years ago.

[Yawn]

Accusing a man of covering up a sexual assault is serious. Convicting him without evidence is ignorant and lazy...and dangerous.

Shame on you.

Comical.

What in God's name does ANY of this have to do with wrestling, seriously, I cannot believe this hasn't been wiped out already... have a great summer peace out, looking for a wrestling site...

What in God's name does ANY of this have to do with wrestling, seriously, I cannot believe this hasn't been wiped out already... have a great summer peace out, looking for a wrestling site...

Folks get desperate in the, 'off' season. Not enough follow FS and/or GR and as a result we get stuck with pages of nonsense.
FWIW...Most of the other wrestling sites are struggling with their own form of nonsense as well. Check back in November. :Ohno:

To answer your question... absolutely nothing. Just more liberal losing. It must suck losing everyday.

To answer your question... absolutely nothing. Just more liberal losing. It must suck losing everyday.

This should have nothing to do with politics but unfortunately, people can’t separate their POV with the actual issue. That would require too much independent thought. If you are a far rightie, Jordan is a super hero who is beyond criticism at any level and on anything. If you are left, he was an accessory to sex assault. Neither are true, but facts and truth are out the window.

This is nothing more than his political opponents trying to smear JJ name. They keep wanting to omit the fact that the Head coach did address this with the school.

100%! Please go to FB to post your political arguments. For the love, is there nowhere we can go to just mutually enjoy our sports without having this shoved down our throats?

Please stop. NOBODY is changing anyone's minds. This thread should be locked up imo.

Wrestle on.

100%! Please go to FB to post your political arguments. For the love, is there nowhere we can go to just mutually enjoy our sports without having this shoved down our throats?

Please stop. NOBODY is changing anyone's minds. This thread should be locked up imo.

Wrestle on.

Who tells you idiots to keep posting on this?? I happen to think jordan knew all about it AND you don't so there.

Topic for Discussion

This topic is generating the type of traffic a Chris "Missus"(as in miss us college wrestling?No) Myers post might generate. Ahhh, the good old times.

I'm not a democrat (nor a republican)but Jim Jordans' denials in the Ohio St. problems sounds a bit like trump. I chose to believe Mark Coleman.

Like it or not it's news folks.

JC
So you are not a Democrat or Republican but you obviously hate Jim Jordan and Donald Trump so much you post this on a Wrestling Form? OK Fake news

Last edited: