Jim Jordan RNC

Testerli

What Jim Jordan said at the RNC was truly Awesome!! I know wrestlers will get it. This speaks volume of our President and one of our State Reps!!

“I love the president’s intensity and his willingness to fight. But what I also appreciate is something most Americans never see – how much he truly cares about people,” Jordan said, recalling when his nephew, Eli, was killed in a car accident two years.

Jordan said Trump called him a few days later and asked how the family was doing.

Trump said, “Yea. Losing a loved one’s always difficult, and it’s really tough when they’re so young.”

I then said “Mr. President, I’m actually walking into their house right now. Obviously, they don’t know I’m talking to you. But if you’d be willing to say hello to Eli’s dad, you’d make a terrible day a little less terrible.”

“What’s his name?” Jordan said the president asked. I walked through the door, and said “Todd, the president wants to talk to you.”

Jordan said family and friends sat in silence as the president took time to talk to a dad who was hurting.

“That’s the president I know. That’s the individual who’s Made America Great Again and who knows America’s best days are in front of us,” Jordan said. “And that’s why I’m busting my tail to help him get re-elected.”

Last edited:

What Jim Jordan said at the RNC was truly Awesome!! I know wrestlers will get it. This speaks volume of our President and one of our Senators!!

“I love the president’s intensity and his willingness to fight. But what I also appreciate is something most Americans never see – how much he truly cares about people,” Jordan said, recalling when his nephew, Eli, was killed in a car accident two years.

Jordan said Trump called him a few days later and asked how the family was doing.

Trump said, “Yea. Losing a loved one’s always difficult, and it’s really tough when they’re so young.”

I then said “Mr. President, I’m actually walking into their house right now. Obviously, they don’t know I’m talking to you. But if you’d be willing to say hello to Eli’s dad, you’d make a terrible day a little less terrible.”

“What’s his name?” Jordan said the president asked. I walked through the door, and said “Todd, the president wants to talk to you.”

Jordan said family and friends sat in silence as the president took time to talk to a dad who was hurting.

“That’s the president I know. That’s the individual who’s Made America Great Again and who knows America’s best days are in front of us,” Jordan said. “And that’s why I’m busting my tail to help him get re-elected.”
It brought tears to my eyes. Loosing someone too soon,this hits home on so many levels right now in my life. God Bless them.

The last 4 years has been very grueling for me. Loosing friends and family all too soon.

Since political posts must be allowed here I for one hope jordan and trumpy both get removed and soon. Pedophile jordan because he's lying about the The Ohio State wrestling fiasco and trumpy because he's done absolutely NOTHING besides give the rich a big tax break and the rest of the normal people nothing. He's a serial killer the way he's handled the VIRUS by doing nothing as thousands die.

JC

Since political posts must be allowed here I for one hope jordan and trumpy both get removed and soon. Pedophile jordan because he's lying about the The Ohio State wrestling fiasco and trumpy because he's done absolutely NOTHING besides give the rich a big tax break and the rest of the normal people nothing. He's a serial killer the way he's handled the VIRUS by doing nothing as thousands die.

JC
I for one hope Jordon and Trump both get elected for another term. If you believe a troubled DiSabido over Jordon go for it, I don't. I don't think Trump brought this virus to America and still people die ever year from the regular flu, plus this death numbers aren't anywhere close to being right. Calling Trump a serial killer is totally obnoxious. You have your own problem in Clyde and Green Springs with all your child cancer deaths from the sludge dropping.

JC

My favorite part is where you have no evidence for either of these outrageous claims.

And I'll bet you'll be the first to say "I believe in science."

JC
It must really suck being you.

Jim Jordan is a class act. That was a very touching story he talked about. DiSabido is just looking for a get rich quick Thing. Look at all the other scandal with the guy has been in.

No matter what president called and talked to a Grieving family over a child killed in a car accident is an awesome thing to do.

What Jim Jordan said at the RNC was truly Awesome!! I know wrestlers will get it. This speaks volume of our President and one of our Senators!!

I like jim Jordan too but when you said "it speaks volume of our president and one of our senators" I hope you weren't talking about Jordan. He is a representative not a senator.

JC

No, you're a LIAR. Go away troll.

I hate Jordan's politics but this is a very nice story. Saw the Stickly documentary and watched through tears. I am an avowed NEVER Trumper but FFS the guy did something nice here as a human being for another human being who is a part of the wrestling community .