Jim Harbaugh

John Cooper never “got it” but his defeating Michigan in the prior Rose Bowl landed him the job.
Here's a partial list of what's found the U-M "scandal" marquee over the past couple of years:

I can’t blame Harbaugh for continuing to pursue NFL opportunities. He already can’t compete with the SEC’s big dogs. He knows he’s one more win over Ohio State from his rival firing his personal whipping boy, Ryan Day. And he sees the impending USC Reign of Terror over the Big Ten coming soon.

Might as well abandon ship before Michigan returns to the depths of Davy Jones’ Locker.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

I can’t blame Harbaugh for continuing to pursue NFL opportunities. He already can’t compete with the SEC’s big dogs. He knows he’s one more win over Ohio State from his rival firing his personal whipping boy, Ryan Day. And he sees the impending USC Reign of Terror over the Big Ten coming soon.

Might as well abandon ship before Michigan returns to the depths of Davy Jones’ Locker.

Do you always drink this much before noon?
drunk GIF

ProFootball Talk on NBC SportsReport: Broncos recently met in person with Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh
"The in-person interview came after a video interview — and after Harbaugh announced that he’s staying in Ann Arbor for at least 2023.

The mere fact that Harbaugh took the meeting indicates that the door isn’t completely closed, despite his public comments. Otherwise, why waste everyone’s time?"
Because Harbaugh likes the limelight. That's why I think he goes to the NFL - spotlight is brighter than little Ann Arbor.

Everything I said was the truth. You just want to keep your head in the sand, apparently.

I would have to be drunk to believe anything you say. You can always tell who is a loser. They have to brag on themselves because nobody else will. It's true, it's true, you prove it's true.

I would have to be drunk to believe anything you say. You can always tell who is a loser. They have to brag on themselves because nobody else will. It's true, it's true, you prove it's true.
How is talking about Jim Harbaugh’s legit reasons for wanting to go back to the NFL bragging about myself?

How is talking about Jim Harbaugh’s legit reasons for wanting to go back to the NFL bragging about myself?

Everything I said was the truth. You just want to keep your head in the sand, apparently.
You never consider other people's opinions. If someone doesn't agree with you you will make a negative remark about. How often does anyone on here ever agree with your take? it's true, it's true. Believe me......

Michigan fans are a bit delusional thinking they aren't better under Harbaugh. Team performance and recruiting is certainly better than it ever was with Hoke or Rich Rod and Harbaugh has as many national championships at Michigan as Bo Schembechler. Bo had a .780 win percentage at Michigan while Harbaugh is .706. They've had multiple 10 win seasons under him, which they hadn't done since Lloyd Carr and Bo. Last time Michigan won every game was 1997 and before that 1948. Most will point to his lack of Big 10 titles, wins against OSU, and lack of bowl wins but Bo was 5-12 in bowl games.

The problem with Michigan is its perception of itself. Michigan fans think it's recent history that this was an elite program and it wasn't. They hired Harbaugh with the goal of being an elite program, but that's never really been who they are.

So when people say his "schtick isn't working" he's among one of the more successful coaches in Michigan program history.
Bo and Jim have one thing in common. They are BOTH WINLESS against UGA! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣