Jim Acosta continuing to ruin his career

Gh0st

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1U3SUEMmhA

There was a time when being named a networks White House correspondent was something to strive toward.

Jim Acosta continues to look whiny and inept while doing the bidding of Jeff Zucker. He just looks more and more ridiculous with each press conference.

I saw that live yesterday. The thought that crossed my mind was that he wasn't a reporter in the room, he was an advocate for a policy position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1U3SUEMmhA

There was a time when being named a networks White House correspondent was something to strive toward.

Jim Acosta continues to look whiny and inept while doing the bidding of Jeff Zucker. He just looks more and more ridiculous with each press conference.

why do they continue to call on the Clown..... i think it is time to pull the video screen into the room and take questions from reporters from around the USA....ater watching the liberals ask questions to Trumps Doctor, i wouldn't give too many of them any breaks at all...

why do they continue to call on the Clown..... i think it is time to pull the video screen into the room and take questions from reporters from around the USA....ater watching the liberals ask questions to Trumps Doctor, i wouldn't give too many of them any breaks at all...

Because CNN helps Trump enormously. Trumps base eats that sht up.

Because CNN helps Trump enormously. Trumps base eats that sht up.

It's not just the Trump base. When Acosta asks his questions and gets into an argument with an administration official EVERY independent voter paying attention is reminded of just how biased the media really is.

It's not just the Trump base. When Acosta asks his questions and gets into an argument with an administration official EVERY independent voter paying attention is reminded of just how biased the media really is.

Absolutely. The Left keeps asking for more rope to hang themselves and Trump obliges. Lol