James Woods ... in his words

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, the message from Trumpland for four-plus years is that the left wants to destroy the United States.

Biden has already made the conciliatory overtures and gotten responses back like this one from Woods.
?‍♂️
that kinda seems like a reasonable argument.
1. do away with electoral college
2. pack the courts.
3. do away with fillibuster.
4. green new deal (with absolutley zero way to pay for it)
5 medicare for all.

To be fair, the message from Trumpland for four-plus years is that the left wants to destroy the United States.

Biden has already made the conciliatory overtures and gotten responses back like this one from Woods.
?‍♂️
how many states actually put in motion secession steps? i know california did

let's agree, biden won, bush was treated badly, obama was treated badly, trump was treated worse, all water under the bridge. what is your side (the winning side) willing to do to bring the country back together?

let's agree, biden won, bush was treated badly, obama was treated badly, trump was treated worse, all water under the bridge. what is your side (the winning side) willing to do to bring the country back together?
All he can do for now is words until he takes office in January. Seems like some on the Right want no part of any olive branch.

Seems like some on the Right want no part of any olive branch.

Olive branch?...after the rhetoric coming out of you people for the last 4 years?

Didn't Babbles call the President a clown in the first debate?

Read my lips, I will support every effort to kneecap Babbles and the fake African and render them extinct in 2024. I encourage all Trump voters to do the same.

Please make a note of this.

I would say most Trump supporters don’t want any part of your world view ?? I agree with Mr. Woods, y’all can go feck yourselves

Ok. Then stop with any pretense about wanting to unify the country. It doesn't really matter what Biden or anyone else does.

Olive branch?...after the rhetoric coming out of you people for the last 4 years?

Read my lips, I will support every effort to kneecap Babbles and the fake African and render them extinct in 2024. I encourage all Trump voters to do the same.

You're nuts.

I will support every effort to make clowns like you extinct. The world will be better when you’re gone. Tick. tock.

I am one of 71 million.

Babbles Biden is an illegitimate President. His calls for unity are a frickin' joke.
Read his website and you’ll know that half the country will never agree to any of what he would like to do. Thank God for the senate and SCOTUS. A Trump legacy I will always be thankful for.

When did I ever state I wanted the country unified? I can’t stand people like you, Proderp and the coward happy and will never give in to you gals views on anything. You’re weak minded, morally corrupt individuals ??
Great. Looking forward to repeating this zero sum cycle again in four years.

Read his website and you’ll know that half the country will never agree to any of what he would like to do. Thank God for the senate and SCOTUS. A Trump legacy I will always be thankful for.
Trump's legacy ended in a parking lot next to a d$ldo shop. Let that marinate for a bit.

I've made this point repeatedly.

The Moonbats won nothing, and now they're forced to support the wildly unpopular fake African in 2024. When do you think they'll sober up and realize this inconvenient truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.