IVC Football 2019

I just felt like Garaway would drop one they shouldn't to one other team in they were in the North.

I just felt like Garaway would drop one they shouldn't to one other team in they were in the North.
They're known for dropping games they shouldn't. For instance, week 10 last year after they had already sold playoff shirts and then lost to Tusky Valley and had to refund everyone their money. Ouch

All jokes aside, I was amazed at the utter domination that was on display Friday night in West Lafayette. After a scoreless first quarter, Ridgewood erupted. Once the crowd got into a frenzy it was game over for the Pirates. Maybe Pirate is right though. He seems to be a knowledgeable and avid follower of the Pirates. Take away the two interceptions and the fumbles and it's a completely different game. Imagine if turnovers were outlawed in football.

You also felt that Malvern was going to make a statement against BT and Claymont was going to double up TV..... not even close in either instances.... think I'd be careful in believing in your "feelings"

Last edited:
It's not like they haven't done it in other sports and succeeded. Football may be slightly different because of the number of bodies that are needed, but the process of building a program is no different than what you see with Hiland boys and girls hoops, Strasburg softball, Garaway golf, Tusky Valley volleyball, East Canton track and field, etc.

Yes. There is nothing that keeps IVC schools from doing this in football as well except the fact that many of don't seem willing to commit to doing it.

Who exactly are you expecting them to pass in that region? I'm not a computer points expert but the schedules look pretty easy for the teams in from of the them with the exception of Crestwood.
Drew Pasteur has s.v projected 9-1 6th seed with 15.45 points ahead of both Warren champion and south range

Why do people want to call me out. I get on here and post non biased reviews and updates and if I happen to be wrong people want to call me out.why not call me out when I am right. I came here and said I felt Garaway would lose one or two in the North, I feel there are 5 teams in the North who are capable of beating them on any given night. Would it happen probably not, but it could.

Hammer stop, Sandy is going 9-1 and may outscore their opponents the last three weeks by a total of 150 points.

Hammer stop, Sandy is going 9-1 and may outscore their opponents the last three weeks by a total of 150 points.

I think Buckeye Trail will be somewhat competitive but East Canton (biggest disappointment of the year) and Malvern shouldn't be within 25.

Having said that, I still don't see Sandy getting the sixth seed going 9-1. They'll be lucky to end up 8th and then they get the fun of playing Kirtland.

You think I’m scared of you pirateflash07 you’re probably still salty at sandy since that butt whoopin in basketball this year

IV/Way should be a hard fought game. I think IV is the more physical team and will wear them down. Tough to go into enemy territory and win but I think the Braves can get it done.

You think I’m scared of you pirateflash07 you’re probably still salty at sandy since that butt whoopin in basketball this year
Basket ball really how many state titles have S.V won in that sport. I know Garaway has a few plz don't embarrasse yourself.

Close game ether way,

Garaway wins a thriller home where they play much better, Imho I.V will have to air it out some Fri to keep Garaway from putting 7 to 8 in the box, not saying they can't pass I just think they will have to. Would like to see Gar away take some shots down field this week.

Pirates 35
Braves 28

Good luck to both teams

IMO Indian Valley's offensive line is gonna wear down garaways defense. Also dont act like indian valley has never seen 8-9 in the box lol. manchester does it em every year. matter of fact every team does it basically. indian valley is gonna win 35-21. zach love is gonna look fast just because hes on turf and just because hes pretty fast. their qb may have to make a couple plays here and ther but they will pull it out. they have alot to play for friday and they will be inspired to win.