IVC Football 2019

Great things and Stangs... First time those words have been in the same sentence in a long time. I'll believe it when I see it.

Sounds like Garaway got a major influx of talent this offseason from the next district over... I wouldn't count them out.

I mean Claymont was 8-2 and missed the playoffs/league title on the last play of the game the season before last...

A long time lol?

I heard on the radio just a bit ago that east canton is being moved up to D6 and Fairless also up to D4. Anyone validate this? That will make it interesting for Spider Miller this year to just win a few games and grab a playoff spot. Bravo to his hard work on that program!

This competitive balance thing is going to make it interesting going forward. Interesting how small homegrown schools are being moved up but teams like CCC are still in the D5 division. Unless I’m mistaken and they’ve moved up then I stand corrected. But how in the world can you move an EC up and not a CCC is a question I’d love to hear an answer on.

This competitive balance thing is going to make it interesting going forward. Interesting how small homegrown schools are being moved up but teams like CCC are still in the D5 division. Unless I’m mistaken and they’ve moved up then I stand corrected. But how in the world can you move an EC up and not a CCC is a question I’d love to hear an answer on.

Competitive balance had nothing to do with East Canton. Their enrollment went from 95 last count to 124. CCC is D5 because they have the enrollment of a mid-size D6 school but bumped up.

After talking to some people this weekend my predictions have changed a bit.

North

Sandy Valley

Buckeye Trail

East Canton

TCC

Malvern

Strasburg

South

Ridgewood

Garaway

Indian Valley

Claymont

Newcomerstown

Tusky Valley
Another year starts off with no love for EC... Buckeye Trail above EC?? Really..
They will prove everyone wrong again.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Top 5 in IVC overall..
In my opinion.

1- Ridgewood
2- East Canton
3- Garaway
4- Sandy Valley
5- Indian valley

In that order...
I know I'm a EC fan but they return alot.

Top 5 in IVC overall..
In my opinion.

1- Ridgewood
2- East Canton
3- Garaway
4- Sandy Valley
5- Indian valley

In that order...
I know I'm a EC fan but they return alot.

The only reason I put Ridgewood above EC is because they do not play each other this year. And if you doubt putting EC above Garaway, we will be able to witness that battle this year.

Good luck to all IVC teams this year!!

Malvern has been down as of recent but should be improved. Younger talent has been forced into playing early, rewards of that should be on horizon. I believe Malvern could finish top part of the North, not on Sandy's level but should be able to play with/beat the rest of the division.

Garaway/Wood could finish either way and Indian Valley will get to play the nobody believes in us card, cant count them out. Tusky Valley will finish above Claymont. Newcomerstown/Claymont probably find themselves at the bottom of the North as well.
Lol!! On the Vern passing up EC...

Damage 450, people at Tusky Valley are just hoping to have a football team with so many key players being recruited to other schools, 3 to other IVC schools and 1 to Jackson.

Garaway wins IVC this year I’m guessing. With the two move ins from Dover I’m thinking it should really help them out. The 6”2 190 pound Jr Wr/DB can flat out fly and is a great athlete. The other kid is smaller but fast as well. Needs to stay out of trouble.

I mean Claymont was 8-2 and missed the playoffs/league title on the last play of the game the season before last...

A long time lol?

And you fired the coach after the whole idiot community called for his job on social media and on here DURING the season. 8-2 and everyone complained. Claymont has been and is a dumpster fire so was surprising hearing they are doing what consistent winning programs do.

Damage 450, people at Tusky Valley are just hoping to have a football team with so many key players being recruited to other schools, 3 to other IVC schools and 1 to Jackson.

Yep. From what I understand it is really bad up there right now. Hearing the numbers are extremely low and there are still a few families looking around for places to send their kids.

IV will be a hand full, no way SV would or will beat them.

IV Returns 4 of 5 lineman a great set of running backs.

Ridgewood can match up physically with IV.

Garaway cant stop the Run

Ridgewood cant defend the pass..

I wouldn't be surprised if this becomes a three way

Ridgewood beats IV

IV beats Garaway

Garaway beats Ridgewood.

NON- League Schuedule is crucial to help these teams prepare~

Ridgewood beats IV

IV beats Garaway

Garaway beats Ridgewood.

Is this last years scouting report? If so, pretty spot on, after the fact... LOL.... And if it is for the upcoming 2019 season, how would you know ANY of this?

"Recruited" is a big word. Can you back it up?

What person/persons did the recruiting? Any adults or program/school employees involved? What were the incentives offered? What is the indication that a transfer was recruited as opposed to, say, he and his parents chose to transfer for their own reasons without any inducement?

Get out of here with that crap. That nonsense is my pet peeve about forums like this.

Any word on the status of Tusky Valley? The last I heard, and this is only hearsay, is they had 17 kids with some of those seeking to move or transfer.

Any word on the status of Tusky Valley? The last I heard, and this is only hearsay, is they had 17 kids with some of those seeking to move or transfer.

I was told in early June by my TV friend that the there were only 15 or 16 players and that several of them were freshman. His exact quote was "it will be a miracle if Tusky Valley plays 10 games this year"

That was early June though and the school still had not hired a staff yet so maybe they have finally done that and they have recruited some more kids out. I'll send a text later tonight.

So my TV contact said he thinks there are currently 17 players on the team but he wasn't 100% sure on the number. Said he knows it is under 20 and that everyone is bracing for the worst as far as the season goes.

He did say it appears the transferring is over and that some of the kids/families that wanted to leave didn't for various reasons and are just trying to make the best of an awful situation.

My predictions

Big
1a Wood 8-2
1B I.v 8-2
1c Garaway 8-2
2. Claymont 4-6
3. NCT 3-7
4. T.v 1-9

Sm
1. S.V 8-2
2. E.C 7-3
3. Vern 6-4
4. BT 5-5
5. Strasburg 4-6
6. Tcc 4-6

North

Sandy Valley 8-2
East Canton 7-3
TCC 6-4
Buckeye Trail 6-4
Malvern 2-8
Strasburg 1-9

South

Ridgewood 9-1
Garaway 9-1
Indian Valley 7-3
Claymont 4-6
Newcomerstown 1-9
Tusky Valley 0-10

Talked to a TV player today at the SV 7 on 7, they have 16 on their current roster. A few good ones transferred to TCC, look out for the Saints this year. Maxpreps has their roster in the mid 30's.....

Ridgewood beats IV

IV beats Garaway

Garaway beats Ridgewood.

Wow. Don't get ahead of yourself!!!!!!
If you include tightend they bring back 3 of 6 linemen. Not 4 of 5
1st yr Sr starting qb
They lost
2 wr
3 linemen adding TE
1 qb
2 z
1 rb
Not to mention most played defense also
When you lose a QB like Williams duel threat
Wrs like Lehigh hostetler Myers
Big fullback like hartrick
And a 2 time 1st team all ohio rb hostetler
I believe 4 four yr lettermen
6 to 8 3 yr lettermen
4 2 yr lettermen
You have some major work to do. Will they be good yes I see 7-3 at best.
I would elaborate more but I think you get the idea.