Not to mention most played defense also
When you lose a QB like Williams duel threat
Wrs like Lehigh hostetler Myers
Big fullback like hartrick
And a 2 time 1st team all ohio rb hostetler
I believe 4 four yr lettermen
6 to 8 3 yr lettermen
4 2 yr lettermen
You have some major work to do. Will they be good yes I see 7-3 at best.
I would elaborate more but I think you get the idea.
I will also add you say "great" set of rbs
I will say good to vary good but "great" is a stretch. By the way you have 3 rbs 1 will end up at QB so there will be more of a threat

Damage450

Does TV have enough players for a team? Will take them years to rebuild the program.
I've heard they will definitely have enough as long as they don't have any injuries. And TV is likely to become the new Newcomerstown of the IVC for years to come.

IVCFan

So as we are getting close to the start of the season I have three questions for everyone.

#1 - What team are you most excited to watch play?
#2 - What player are you most excited to watch play?
#3 - And what is one thing you really want to see happen (or I guess not happen) this season?

Here's mine...

#1 - I'm really excited to follow Ridgewood. I think they have a chance to have a really special season and a nice playoff run.
#2 - Cameron Blair. I want to see this kid play QB. I've heard a lot about him but have never seen him in person so I definitely will this year.
#3 - I want to see Newcomerstown get in the win column. It'd be so nice to see their program bounce back to respectability.

Roobear33

So as we are getting close to the start of the season I have three questions for everyone.

#1 - What team are you most excited to watch play?
#2 - What player are you most excited to watch play?
#3 - And what is one thing you really want to see happen (or I guess not happen) this season?

Here's mine...

#1 - I'm really excited to follow Ridgewood. I think they have a chance to have a really special season and a nice playoff run.
#2 - Cameron Blair. I want to see this kid play QB. I've heard a lot about him but have never seen him in person so I definitely will this year.
#3 - I want to see Newcomerstown get in the win column. It'd be so nice to see their program bounce back to respectability.
Only a scrimmage, but Wood comes to SV Friday evening @ 6pm......

y2h

Found this online. Seems impossible.

Before that, he spent the previous eight seasons at Newcomerstown, where he had very good success with an overall record of 60-21.

Cook’s teams did not have a losing season at Newcomerstown while winning Inter-Valley Conference titles in 1996, 1997 and 2001. In 2000, Cook guided Newcomerstown to the Division V playoffs for the first time ever, while in 2001, they went 10-0 and then followed that up with 7-3 in his final season in 2002 before heading on to take the challenge of turning around River View.
They missed the playoffs at 10-0.

I also believe they had a game where they scored in the 90s and punted on 1st down to avoid scoring 100.