IVC 22-23

I think we can beat them especially in the tournament they are no sandy valley or garaway. If we can get out of the district we will have a chance I just want to go back down to Athens I enjoy going down there might have to cheer for garaway too.

I guess SV best player is down with a ankle sprain,in the Fairless game, not sure how bad it is, Rosecrans schedule is not the toughest ,other than Harvest Prep,over the Christmas holidays,them and Strasburg played at Toronto tour.and they both lost to same team by 6,so if that tells anything or not
Bishop Ready is the real deal,they are probably a top 5 team in D2 this season I just don't think we stand a very good chance against them,I know the boys will fired up when we play Sandy at home, after losing by 3 at SV

We did compete against pickerton north so I am not sure how much better bishop ready is but I like the competition we will be more tournament ready then other teams.

We did compete against pickerton north so I am not sure how much better bishop ready is but I like the competition we will be more tournament ready then other teams.
That's what I thought when I found out we were playing Pick.North, that we didn't have much of a chance against them, but we put up a pretty good fight against them,so I hope I'm wrong when we play Ready, that we give them a good game

Hiland's performance vs Garaway tonight was probably the most embarrassing performance by a hawks team i can remember. Got hosed in the first half with 14 fouls and 6 offensive fouls. Then Garaway got hot in the second half and blew this thing open. Hiland quit. I get this hawks team is not as good as years past but you don't lose by 30 to your rival. I thought the coaching was bad, the players were scared, and the officiating was horrendous. Garaway is the better team and would win probably 8/10 games against this Hiland team but they are not 30 points better. Hiland will be lucky to get out of sectionals this year.

Man I’d love to see Norwayne and garaway play
Who wins that game? I think I would take Garaway 68-66 but it really would be a toss up. I think Garaway has better guard play and wing players but Norwayne would have the advantage with Rupp. Don't know how Garaway would matchup with that

Who wins that game? I think I would take Garaway 68-66 but it really would be a toss up. I think Garaway has better guard play and wing players but Norwayne would have the advantage with Rupp. Don't know how Garaway would matchup with that
Yeah I think it could go either way to be honest with you .. I think so far Norwayne has had a tougher schedule up to date . And has a better loss then then I know a loss is a loss but norwaynes was to a really good d1 program

Well Garaway sure didn't bring there A+ game tonight against West Holmes,they played two A+ games against Hiland, and there other games might be a B+ games, what's that tell you

Well Garaway sure didn't bring there A+ game tonight against West Holmes,they played two A+ games against Hiland, and there other games might be a B+ games, what's that tell you
it's like that every year. every team give Hiland their A game. Im still baffled by that Hiland Garaway game. Can't imagine coach Schlabach was too happy in the locker room after that game

For a team that's supposed to be the cream of the crop, I'd figured they be blowing the lesser IVC teams out

Sandy Valley Ridgewood Recap