IVC 22-23

I have been trying to find something on the Garaway vs Caldwell game played Friday January 6@ Caldwell,I know the final score of the game,and Garaway beat them bad, just curious how they held that Bed Lori down,he came in averaging around 30 a game
Lori is not as good as he is hyped up to be.

I was wondering the same thing did he play
Yea I guess he played,I finally login to MaxPreps and they had it on score by score, for I what could counted he had around 6 or 8 points,I know Garaway is a pretty good defensive team, just hard to imagine holding him to 8 or so unless he got into foul trouble,I wish there was a Garaway poster on here could give us the low down on this game

Yea I guess he played,I finally login to MaxPreps and they had it on score by score, for I what could counted he had around 6 or 8 points,I know Garaway is a pretty good defensive team, just hard to imagine holding him to 8 or so unless he got into foul trouble,I wish there was a Garaway poster on here could give us the low down on this game
I’ve seen bede play 4 times. I’ve never seen him score more than 15. He drives and flops a lot, most of his points come from the foul line id just assume he couldn’t get to the rim against a roden boy

It's also real funny, the two games that they have lost there's nothing in the newspaper down that way about there game

So is he really scoring around 30 a game or is that little bit of b.s.
Just my experience with those southern teams, there is usually one good player on those teams and the rest are not very good. A lot of inflated records and scoring ppg

Malvern pretty much rapped up the IVC North when J'allen Barrino hit 2 free throws witth 1.1 seconds left to in by 2 at Buckeye Trail giving them a 2 game lead on the field

Bad break for sandy valley with their leading scorer spraining his ankle vs fairness the other night. Hopefully he doesn’t miss too much time.

Garaway couldn't miss a foul shot in first half,then second half they got hot from the three point line,we just had no answer against them,when Garaway plays Hiland they always bring there A++ game, and you tell me how they lost to Claymont,

I still can’t figure out how garaway lost to claymont that is a head scratcher. Hiland is a lot better then what they showed tonight the refs were terrible in the first half I think that what made them open we couldn’t play hard defense but garaway didn’t miss. It’s going to be interesting when we play sandy valley and bishop ready. We should be able to be Caldwell just don’t know anything about rosecrans.

Boy sure looks like Garaway and Malvern are going to be playing back to back games, come February,with there regular season on the feb 7 and the IVC showcase on Feb 11, I bet the two coaches are not thrilled with that

I still can’t figure out how garaway lost to claymont that is a head scratcher. Hiland is a lot better then what they showed tonight the refs were terrible in the first half I think that what made them open we couldn’t play hard defense but garaway didn’t miss. It’s going to be interesting when we play sandy valley and bishop ready. We should be able to be Caldwell just don’t know anything about rosecrans.
I guess SV best player is down with a ankle sprain,in the Fairless game, not sure how bad it is, Rosecrans schedule is not the toughest ,other than Harvest Prep,over the Christmas holidays,them and Strasburg played at Toronto tour.and they both lost to same team by 6,so if that tells anything or not