IVC 2020

Any word on the 12 team region playoff expansion? I know OHSAA was going to meet about it. Just haven’t heard any news at all lately. 12 teams make playoffs in region. First four get a bye week 11. Shortening preseason so football is still done same time.
I'm shocked you don't have all the answers. You always seem to be in the know.

Any word on the 12 team region playoff expansion? I know OHSAA was going to meet about it. Just haven’t heard any news at all lately. 12 teams make playoffs in region. First four get a bye week 11. Shortening preseason so football is still done same time.
Man imagine the cupcakes Ridgewood could schedule then ??‍♂️?????????????

It sure did get quiet on here when Bo Kimble started calling out “objective fans” who espoused no bias in their “facts” as soon as it became understood they were a lot of the coaching staff members from individual schools and was really Only clouded opinions.

I agree, he is truly a blessing to yappi. I for one was sick of the non objective views by me and the rest of the ridgewood generals staff. He has made me as a coach do some collective soul searching. Now we can get back to just facts and objective views from just regular fans, what yappi was intended for.

Me and anyone else who says anything about Ridgewood. Not sure about any other staffs. Maybe pirate flash, he seems to know a lot about garaway. Circle k from Ridgewood probably. Hammerman possibly Sandy valley. Ask bo, Bo knows coaches

News flash, SV would have beaten Garaway this year and it wouldn’t have been close.....
Lol ok let me know when sv wins a playoff game

I.V.C comes down to week 10 imo

But Garaway has the stiffest schedule in the league proof,

Week 1. @ John Glenn playoff team Div 4
Week 2. H Bellaire Playoff team Div 5
Week 3. H Dalton playoff team Div 6

Throw in
S.V
Wood
I.v

6/10 teams made the playoffs last yr

Last edited:
Sm
1. Buckye Trail 8-2
2. Malvern 8-2
3. TCC 7-3
4. East Canton 5-5
5. Newcomerstown 4-6
6. Strasburg 3-7

South
1. Wood 9-1
2. Way 8-2
3. I.V 7-3
4. S.V 7-3
5.Claymont 1-9
6. T.V 1-9

Last edited:
Don't see S.V schedule anyone, btw wood added Div 3 playoff team Marlington

Who does S.V play again?

I'd place the difference on the incessant nature of the Ridgewood program, like many of the others in the conference, just in the middle of the fray and played the same paltry out of conference weaklings while puffing their chests about superiority. If they did add Marlington, good and the gap between where they are and where they act like they are are pretty far apart.

I disagree styx,
1 Ridgewood
2 Sandy Valley
3 Buckeye Trail
4 Indian Valley
5 East Canton
6 Garaway
7 TCC
8 Claymont, tusky, newc
9 Strasburg
10 malvern
I am basing that on field, bleachers, atmosphere, pressbox and locker rooms
S.V r
I'd place the difference on the incessant nature of the Ridgewood program, like many of the others in the conference, just in the middle of the fray and played the same paltry out of conference weaklings while puffing their chests about superiority. If they did add Marlington, good and the gap between where they are and where they act like they are are pretty far apart.
umm they have lead the I.V.C in titles went to state final 4 plus have had 5 regional final appearances. As a Garaway fan it pains me to say they earned that right.

It pains the pirate along with others that SV took the state champion powerhouse program to the wire. He and others were on here boasting then licking chops and keyboard warrior ready to light the cards up after they got thumped. Trouble is, they didn’t know what they were talking about. That usually is a norm for this room of sofa qb’s.

S.V r

umm they have lead the I.V.C in titles went to state final 4 plus have had 5 regional final appearances. As a Garaway fan it pains me to say they earned that right.

The 3 SV trips to the postseason have seen them face a state champion, a runner up, and Manchester is the 3rd most successful team that's been faced in the playoffs? That's a pretty good region to play and probably shortens any trip to the playoffs by a game or 2 wouldn't you agree?

It pains the pirate along with others that SV took the state champion powerhouse program to the wire. He and others were on here boasting then licking chops and keyboard warrior ready to light the cards up after they got thumped. Trouble is, they didn’t know what they were talking about. That usually is a norm for this room of sofa qb’s.

This really isn't an accomplishment. You lost in a game that a lot went right for you.

The 3 SV trips to the postseason have seen them face a state champion, a runner up, and Manchester is the 3rd most successful team that's been faced in the playoffs? That's a pretty good region to play and probably shortens any trip to the playoffs by a game or 2 wouldn't you agree?

I don't know. Why can't Sandy Valley (or any other school in the IVC) be that dominant school?

I don't know. Why can't Sandy Valley (or any other school in the IVC) be that dominant school?
I'm not saying any of them can't be, I'm saying non of them are right now, yes Ridgewood included, they've had some nice seasons they have, this air of superiority from those (we'll say close to the program) is really unfounded.

Almost beating the biggest powerhouse in division 5 and that being their only close game this year is some kind of accomplishment..it will only motivate the players a lot more knowing they can go toe to toe with one of the best programs in the state. Sandy also returns a lot of players including three recievers so it is very laughable when people predict them to finish fourth in the ivc south!!

Last edited:
Almost beating the biggest powerhouse in division 5 and that being their only close game this year is so kind of accomplishment..it will only motivate the players a lot more know they can go toe to toe with one of the best programs in the state. Sandy also returns a lot of prayers including three recievers so it is very laughable when people predict them to finish fourth in the ivc south!!

It's not some wildly different level of football, I've never understood this sentiment.

Almost beating the biggest powerhouse in division 5 and that being their only close game this year is some kind of accomplishment..it will only motivate the players a lot more knowing they can go toe to toe with one of the best programs in the state. Sandy also returns a lot of players including three recievers so it is very laughable when people predict them to finish fourth in the ivc south!!
Almost lol yeah s.v was in the kirtland game for a half, till kirtland woke up they thought it would be a easy w. But I could say the same when Garaway lost 21-14 to Manchester. By no means is S.V bad but don't run your mouth when you beat one of the big three then brag. Love how one S.V fan thought they would easily beat Garaway.

Only time will tell, S.V is 4th unless you prove otherwise. ANY OF GARAWAY,I.V AND WOOD WOULD OF RAN THROUGH THAT SM SCHOOL DIVISION.

Almost lol yeah s.v was in the kirtland game for a half, till kirtland woke up they thought it would be a easy w. But I could say the same when Garaway lost 21-14 to Manchester. By no means is S.V bad but don't run your mouth when you beat one of the big three then brag. Love how one S.V fan thought they would easily beat Garaway.

Only time will tell, S.V is 4th unless you prove otherwise. ANY OF GARAWAY,I.V AND WOOD WOULD OF RAN THROUGH THAT SM SCHOOL DIVISION.
I see you weren’t at that game and are just making up what you want to believe. You were giddy with joy and couldn’t contain yourself that SV was going to get smacked around. When it didn’t happen, it must of ruined your day. Btw, get rid of this big 3 nonsense, you sound as if there’s some Hoosiers or Rudy element to that theatrical phrase. If you want to make it seem more legit, at least Narrow it down to 2, that’ll give it more verification and not just some phrase being thrown around. Congratulations on your 1 year playoff appearance streak. On to 2.

sandy was only in that game for a half? Sandy was winning in the second half and was down 7 late with a chance to tie it with a few minutes left!!! Sandy has beaten every single team in the ivc south in the last 8 years. Once again pirate flash is delusional...probably that overrated trail and cheese down there affects his brain!!

I see you weren’t at that game and are just making up what you want to believe. You were giddy with joy and couldn’t contain yourself that SV was going to get smacked around. When it didn’t happen, it must of ruined your day. Btw, get rid of this big 3 nonsense, you sound as if there’s some Hoosiers or Rudy element to that theatrical phrase. If you want to make it seem more legit, at least Narrow it down to 2, that’ll give it more verification and not just some phrase being thrown around. Congratulations on your 1 year playoff appearance streak. On to 2.
Ok dude whatever you say, btw Garaway 14 S.V 2 last 16 years. Talk big go 9-1 almost don't make the playoffs played great game still lost. Lol plz could care less you use a 38-24 loss as a example which was impressive but still have no playoff wins.

sandy was only in that game for a half? Sandy was winning in the second half and was down 7 late with a chance to tie it with a few minutes left!!! Sandy has beaten every single team in the ivc south in the last 8 years. Once again pirate flash is delusional...probably that overrated trail and cheese down there affects his brain!!

Yes Sandy was in the game on the second half but Sandy also got some big breaks in that game like the Kirtland TD that was ruled a fumble.

End of the day, Sandy lost. Doesn't matter if it was close or by 100. A loss is a loss. Teams that expect to win aren't satisfied with playing someone better than expected

Ok dude whatever you say, btw Garaway 14 S.V 2 last 16 years. Talk big go 9-1 almost don't make the playoffs played great game still lost. Lol plz could care less you use a 38-24 loss as a example which was impressive but still have no playoff wins.
SV beat East Palestine in ( I think) 2015. Their first time in the playoffs.