IVC 2020

Facts: Claymont is the only team in the league that has a stadium. Everyone else has a field, of which East Canton has the most well maintained.
Opinions: TCC grass is the most impressive playing surface. IV had the best atmosphere and TV has the best sound system.

I always appreciated IV's atmosphere....Turf does bring you to the front of the line. And there's not some wild atmosphere anywhere (yes, Ridgewood included)

Your fascination with turf is unnerving to me. I too appreciate IV atmosphere, and in some sick way enjoy kelly field, I will miss it. On a side note, you should have shaved your chest for your picture, would look well maintained, like turf!!

Your fascination with turf is unnerving to me. I too appreciate IV atmosphere, and in some sick way enjoy kelly field, I will miss it. On a side note, you should have shaved your chest for your picture, would look well maintained, like turf!!

Hilarious coach!!!! I pump a lil Ironton, i mean Iron

Player of the year will not go to a kid on the 3rd or 4th best team. Look at the history of that award in the IVC. Those coaches are thick as thieves and they are not going to turn their back on that, especially Lanc, Wallick and Slusser.
Then it’s flawed and not worth the paper it’s written on. Start a new award, “player of the year as long as it’s from the team that’s got southern roots and may or may not of finished in 1st, 2nd or 3rd place. Depending on how we see it then.....

Got a quick question on TCC: about 5-6 years ago I saw the Saints come marching in on a bus with a fascinatingly ornate color scheme, with the BigTime Sports logo I believe on it. Does TCC still utilize this latently intimidating vehicle? And does anyone have a photo of it they’re willing to share?

LOL, you mean Charlie’s prison bus?! At one point, the whole thing was painted matte black, adding even more of an intimidation factor. Ran great, but with pricey insurance and not enough licensed drivers … it gone. :cry:

Hope someone posts a photo of it, though, lol.

btw, rough getting outed, have you ever been outed???

is this humor down there attempting to discredit someone by insinuating that they’re homosexual? That hasn’t really been how much of the world has worked since the 80s. Poor look for your program coach!

Sandy Valley's jerseys are nice.
You know what the conference really needs? Another bland generic black team.

Don't get the claymont stadium?? explain.
They are the only team that has an enclosed physical structure for stands that encompass the field and have locker rooms in the stadium. Everyone else has a field with bleachers. There are only 3 stadiums in Tuscarawas Coutny. Crater Stadium, Woody Hayes Quaker Stadium, and Claymont Stadium.

Any word on the 12 team region playoff expansion? I know OHSAA was going to meet about it. Just haven’t heard any news at all lately. 12 teams make playoffs in region. First four get a bye week 11. Shortening preseason so football is still done same time.