IVC- 2019-20

I was at the Claymont vs Carrollton game on Saturday. It is going to be a long year for Claymont. They do not have any real scorers.

Trail lost to Barnesville. Also heard that a good bit of their team from last year did not go out for basketball this year. Do not have a JV team. Seems like Coach Meister up to his old tricks.

Hiland @ Toledo Chr. 11-29
Caldwell @ Newcomerstown 11-29
Southern Local @ Conotton Valley 11-29
Barnesville @ Buckeye Trail 11-30
Claymont @ Carrollton 11-30
Strasburg @ Smithville 11-30
TCC @Steubenville Catholic 11-30
Tusky Valley @ Lake Ctr. Chr. 11-30
anyone have the scores

From scorestream (i.e. don't blame me if they're incorrect):

Friday:
Malvern 68
Toronto 42

Caldwell 63
Newcomerstown 35

Toledo Christian 74
Hiland 57

Southern Local 96
Conotton Valley 53

Saturday:
Barnesville 72
Buckeye Trail 61

Lake Center Chr. 62
Tusky Valley 41

Smithville 50
Strasburg 37

Tusky CC 55
Steubenville CC 47

Carrollton 63
Claymont 51

This Toledo Christian team is a very good team,they have most of there starters back from last year's district finials loss, I look for them to be in the regionals this year, this was a eye opener for the Hawks,a three hour bus ride against a very good team,I hope to see fired up team this Friday against Strasburg

Garaway opens tonight, curious how they will handle the Saints. I know the Pirates lost a lot and heard the Yoder boy hung it up? Hiland plays Strasburg, should be a good defensive game. Tusky Valley and Indian Valley. Will be curious to see what IV does with losing their core from last year.

Claymont 56
Sandy Val. 51 very surprising score,mild upset

Hiland. 47
Strasburg 23 could have been worst,most of starter out , for most of the 4th qtr

Garaway. 54
TCC. 34

East Canton 56
N'town. 46

Tusky Valley. 50
Indian Valley. 32 somewhat of a surprising score

Buckeye Trail vs C.V. no score yet

Claymont 56

Hiland. 47
Strasburg 23 could have been worst,most of starter out , for most of the 4th qtr

Garaway. 54
TCC. 34

East Canton 56
N'town. 46

Tusky Valley. 50

Buckeye Trail 88
Conotton Valley 46

Claymont 56

Hiland. 47

Garaway. 54
TCC. 34

East Canton 56
N'town. 46

Tusky Valley. 50

Was very surprised by the Sandy score when I saw it. IV lost a lot from last year and their only 2 returning letterman (Myers and McPeak) didn’t play against Tusky Valley

Buckeye Trail 88
Conotton Val. 46 another score from Friday dec.6, the Rockets are in for a long year

I was at the Claymont vs Carrollton game on Saturday. It is going to be a long year for Claymont. They do not have any real scorers.

Trail lost to Barnesville. Also heard that a good bit of their team from last year did not go out for basketball this year. Do not have a JV team. Seems like Coach Meister up to his old tricks.
They have 12 kids total..playing 2 Quarters for JV games.

Sponsored by our friends at Sammy Sue's BBQ check them out today!

We are your exclusive home for IVC & Federal League ? on ?

From Friday watch Garaway take on TCC

Troy Richardson & Mitch Spinell with the call.

Malvern is @ Strasburg tonight and being a Hornet fan I hope I won't see an older gentleman in shorts doing the T-I-G-E-R-S cheer while sitting in the Malvern fan section

Malvern. 36
Strasburg. 32

Tusky Valley 57
Sandy Valley. 27 what is going on with S.V. wow

Bishop Rosecrans. 51
TCC. 37

Buckeye Trail. 45
Indian Valley 32 Braves could be in for a long year

Hiland. 79, my Hawks will get a big time test this Saturday against d1 Cleveland East Tech
N'town 31

Ridgewood. 63, the General's could be for real this season
Garaway. 48

Fairless. 41
Claymont. 39

Malvern. 36
Strasburg. 32

Tusky Valley 57
Sandy Valley. 27 what is going on with S.V. wow

Bishop Rosecrans. 51
TCC. 37

Buckeye Trail. 45
Indian Valley 32 Braves could be in for a long year

Hiland. 79, my Hawks will get a big time test this Saturday against d1 Cleveland East Tech
N'town 31

Ridgewood. 63, the General's could be for real this season
Garaway. 48

Fairless. 41
Claymont. 39
Not sure what the deal is with Sandy, IV will be better when they get their two dudes back. Ridgewood played sloppy and still has a long way to go but nice to see them but a rival in the opener.

I’ve been going to sandy valley games for a long time and that was the worst game I’ve ever watched them play...they will come around in a few weeks hopefully

Is Tusky Valley better than what people are saying, I thought I read on a early post on here, they lost a lot from last year and had a couple of players transfer out

Was reading the Coshocton newspaper online, about the Ridgewood vs Garaway game,where did the Hamilton kid transfer in from,was just curious

Is Tusky Valley better than what people are saying, I thought I read on a early post on here, they lost a lot from last year and had a couple of players transfer out

Tusky Valley lost 6 kids from last year to graduation and had one player transfer out. Two starters, two role players and then three who didn't get much significant time.