IVC 20 - 21

gotta disagree with you I believe Adam would have gone away from Malvern what the Zeps did was smart they have to beat at best a 7 seed to get to the district they would have to beat a 3 or 4 just to get to the district

IVC games tomorrow TV at Claymont,Sandy Valley at Garaway,Ridgewood at Hiland,Indian Valley at Smithville, East Canton at TCC,Malvern at Strasburg

IVC games tomorrow TV at Claymont,Sandy Valley at Garaway,Ridgewood at Hiland,Indian Valley at Smithville, East Canton at TCC,Malvern at Strasburg
What's your picks? How do you think your boys will do at Strasburg?

Here's mine:
TV, Garaway, Ridgewood, Indian Valley, TCC, Malvern.

Why would TCC jump on Hiland in the tournament? They could of played Caldwell - Shenandoah - Strasburg or a bye and play Malvern again?

What's your picks? How do you think your boys will do at Strasburg?

Here's mine:
TV, Garaway, Ridgewood, Indian Valley, TCC, Malvern.
I'll take Sandy and Smithville I hope my Hornets don't shoot 2 for 18 from 3 like last time and more like they did against Stubenville when 5 or 6 differnt players made 3s

Why would TCC jump on Hiland in the tournament? They could of played Caldwell - Shenandoah - Strasburg or a bye and play Malvern again?
Tcc matches up better with hiland then caldwell who has a big guy and Shenandoah runs a zone all game and who wants to play strasburg without your best player ? I’d jump on hiland too if I were them

Tcc matches up better with hiland then caldwell who has a big guy and Shenandoah runs a zone all game and who wants to play strasburg without your best player ? I’d jump on hiland too if I were them
Your forgetting one thing - not only do you have to coach against Mark Schlabach - but you have to out coach him also

With TCC being in quarantine they still have some IVC North games left. Who have they not played a 2nd time? Malvern on Thursday and ???? Trail?

Their
With TCC being in quarantine they still have some IVC North games left. Who have they not played a 2nd time? Malvern on Thursday and ???? Trail?
East canton trail and malvern are their last 3 conference games it shows on their athletic page

all games the North are hosting Tusky at TCC. Ridgewood at Malvern. Hiland at Strasburg. Sandy at EC. Garaway at Trail. IV at CV. Cllaymont at Newcomerstown

Sponsored by our friend at Wayne Garage Door Sales & Service, Inc.

A battle between the IVC & before tournament time!

Watch Canton South vs. Strasburg

?Frank Polen & Troy McClellan

The Manor Restaurant - Strasburg, Ohio POTG: Tyler Pritchard

The Hiland-RW game was my first opportunity to see a game in person all year. It was a really good game. Hiland is just a little under-manned this year, so they have to win or lose grinders. RW is really good. If you don't like watching Gabe Tingle play any sport, you don't like sports - or Tingles. It was Gabe vs. Will Schlabach in terms of scoring and they put on a show.

RW was the more physical team all game, but the officials were in a "let 'em play" mode. RW had a 6 point lead with about 3 min left, but Hiland spurted and took a 1 point lead with a minute or so. RW took the lead back and with about 20 seconds. Hiland had a chance to win with a last shot - but they turned the ball over. Hiland gets the ball back with about 5 seconds left and inbounds the ball. The RW defender came up and gave Grant Miller a little bump as he received the ball - something the refs had been allowing all night - but it was called a foul. Grant made 2. Tingle got a nice look with a 10 foot runner at the buzzer, but missed.

It was good to just be in a gym and watch kids compete. Felt almost normal.