IVC 20 - 21

pretty sure you can't start playing at one school then go to another one 10 miles away in the middle of the season and play weather you move or not

So he has enrolled at Strasburg now, what grade is he in,boy things at TCC must be in real uproar right now

Stream stopped for me also. Tightens up the North. Strasburg can still win outright with wins over Malvern and Trail.

well my Hornets have an opportunity and control their own destiny that's all I could hope for going in to this weekend

Last edited:
Someone help me out here. TR said TCC handed Strasburg their first league loss last night. Didn’t Claymont beat them this year?

Claymont is in the IVC South. Strasburg is in the IVC North. When Claymont beat Strasburg that was just a crossover game that does not affect IVC league standings.

Does anyone know of the score of the game, between East Canton vs Newcomers town,was to be sat Jan.30

Buckeye Trail 48 East Canton 41 Strasburg 60 Newcomerstown 6 Malvern -- CV PPD Garaway 67 TCC 53 Claymont 51 IV 47 1OT Hiland 61 SV 50 Ridgewood -- TV PPD