IVC 20 - 21

Tusky Valley 42
TCC 26 , thought this game would be alot closer, especially being at TCC

Claymont 40
Strasburg 36 , big time upset,did the Tigers have a hangover from the Malvern win

Claymont downs the burg 40-36 tusky takes down Tcc 42-26 2 tough losses for them guys word on other scores around the league I saw malvern played last night

after trailing 29-25 at half @ Smithville Malvern gained a tuff victory 53-41

Last edited:
Sponsored by our friends at Wendy's

We are your #1 home for HS? coverage in the area!

An IVC battle!

Watch Garaway vs. Sandy Valley

Troy Richardson & Ryan Beltz with the call

The Manor Restaurant - Strasburg, Ohio POTG: Demetrius Evans

Malvern at Buckeye Trail West Holmes at Claymomt Hiland at Triway Tusky Valley at Tuslaw Conotton Valley at Beallsville

Last edited:
I’ve seen a lot of hs basketball and a jv and varsity game ending on game winners last night was the first ever .

thats what it says on both schools web sites, that thegame is canceled for fri jan. 15, it must not be covid related, because there both playing there next games

Tcc is under qurantine till the 25 and have cancelled 5 games from what I understand on their website, East canton was supposed to play tonight at strasburg but they have moved that game till Tuesday

Malvern 80 Newcomerstown 23 and I love daddy ball because most coaches sons are gym rats that work to improve their skills 24-7-365

Sounds like with all the Issues at TCC, being on quarantine may give them time to sort out some of the problems