IVC 20 - 21

The league is very competitive this year throughout. In the South, I really feel that any team could beat any other on any given night. There is no clear cut top team that can not be touched. We saw it last night as Garaway knocked off TV for their first win of the year. TV zone will continue to give most people a problem and makes them one of the best teams to me even with the loss last night. Hiland and Ridgewood have nice teams as well and will compete. Going to be a fun year of great games. In the North, I thought it was Malvern then everyone else but TCC showed they belong in the conversation too last night after their big win.

great game at home by TCC hopefully my Hornets won't shoot 10% from 3 (2-20) again this season and being the homer I am I'll take them in the rematch

I heard Sandy Valley's game tomorrow verses Minerva has been canceled because of covid when are they scheduled to come out of quarantine (Sandy)

3 way tie now for first place IVC South. TV, Ridgewood and Hiland after Tusky Valley win over Ridgewood last night.

Last edited: