IUDOGS: Division I, Region 2: Who issuing to win Region 2, Who will be your Top Eight in Region 2 ?

IUDOGS

It's June 22, 2022

Division I, Region 2

IUDOGS: Division I, Region 2: Who is going to win Region 2 ??

Who will be your Top Eight in Region 2 ??

01) Beavercreek

02) Centerville

03) Clayton Northmont

04) Delaware Hayes

05) Delaware Olentangy Berlin

06) Dublin Coffman

07) Dublin Jerome

08) Findlay

09) Huber Heights Wayne

10) Kettering Fairmont

11) Lewis Center Olentangy

12) Lewis Center Olentangy Orange

13) Marysville

14) Miamisburg

15) Perrysburg

16) Powell Olentangy Liberty

17) Springfield)

18) Toledo Whitmer

IUDOGS Picks:

Springfield

IUDOGS Top Eight in Region 2:

(Not in Order)

01. Springfield

02. Lewis Center Olentangy Liberty

03. Huber Heights Wayne

04. Toledo Whitmer

05. Dublin Coffman

06. Marysville

07. Findlay

08. Centerville

:unsure: :banana::cool::):giggle::D

This is IUDOGS signing off.

Not in any order

06) Dublin Coffman

08) Findlay

10) Kettering Fairmont

11) Lewis Center Olentangy

13) Marysville

14) Miamisburg

17) Springfield

18) Toledo Whitmer

In another thread I was concerned Dublin Coffman might be off the rails but apparently there was a coaching change. Whitmer, Springfield and Marysville are my top contenders with Wayne as a darkhorse.

They may not even win the GWOC this year.
Wayne is only team that has a shot that Miamisburg fluke wont happen again. If the kids all buy in like last year squad this team has potential to be better. You can’t replace the talent Smoot brought but more pieces, receivers a year older and defense added a couple huge pieces

Wayne is only team that has a shot that Miamisburg fluke wont happen again. If the kids all buy in like last year squad this team has potential to be better. You can’t replace the talent Smoot brought but more pieces, receivers a year older and defense added a couple huge pieces

How much of the o-line returns?

Does anyone know anything about Dublin Jerome this year? I know their QB is back but they lost some pretty good players.

Springfield
Wayne
Findlay
Will be top 8 for sure im not sure who is who in Columbus I would take it maybe Liberty one of the Olentangy will be solid. Whitmer im sure gets in. Fairmont should be solid they are well coached and most teams struggle agains their style. Centerville is a head scratcher im hoping they are solid but like somebody mentioned before seems the hard nose Elks football is no longer around.

After all it was the runner-up in the region last season, and most of my evaluations are carryovers.
But they lost key players that pushed them to the regional championship game. Plus, they played a weak schedule last year. SHS exposed them as one dimensional. I submit they would have lost to virtually any of the GWOC playoff teams last year.

But they lost key players that pushed them to the regional championship game. Plus, they played a weak schedule last year. SHS exposed them as one dimensional. I submit they would have lost to virtually any of the GWOC playoff teams last year.
Springfield has so much talent to the extent that not making the final four would be considered a letdown

At this point, you have to think they are in reloading mode. Lots of very good players have been waiting for their turn.
I agree. Every starting reciever they have is going d1. The new qb picked up his first d1 offer and will get more attention at springfield than arcanum and can sling the ball. They also have various d1 recruits on defense. If the o line is good there’s no reason this team can’t get back to canton

And lose to Eds. X or iggy. Whose turn is it this year. Maybe Moeller
I’m hoping for a repeat for St. Ed’s. They have massive offensive and defensive lines returning. Just saying but their are a lot of impressive teams that will have something to say along the way. Should be another exciting playoff season in D 1.

I agree. Every starting reciever they have is going d1. The new qb picked up his first d1 offer and will get more attention at springfield than arcanum and can sling the ball. They also have various d1 recruits on defense. If the o line is good there’s no reason this team can’t get back to canton
Recently, a CB got an offer from OSU. Every year the past 4 years SHS has reloaded when star players graduated. And, each year they've gotten better despite those losses. This year has the potential to be the best ever, especially when there are no other D1 schools in Ohio that have a veteran team returning nearly everyone from last year. D1 should be wide open this year.

So far. SHS always finds a way to lose when it’s on the line. They may get over the hump some day……not this year