18. Medina

19. Brunswick

20. Cincinnati Elder

21. Toledo Whitmer

22. Fairfield

23. Cincinnati Colerain

24. Canton McKinley

25. Cincinnati Sycamore

What does YOURS 2022 Division I Top Twenty Five look like????

:unsure: :giggle: :) :D:cool::banana:

This is IUDOGS signing off.

1. St. Ignatius
2. St. Xavier
3. Moeller
4. Elder
5. Mentor
6. Upper Arlington
7. Pickerington Central
8. Princeton
9. Lakota West
10. Wayne
11. Whitmer
12. Colerain
13. Springfield
13(tie). Marysville
15. St. Edward

Last edited:
St Eds
Lakota west
Moeller
StX
Pick central
Springfield
Wayne
Upper Arlington
Pick North
Iggy
Colerain
Gahanna
Princeton
Elder
Findlay

I'm surprised to see Wayne up so high on everyone's list. They lost a lot from last season..... they do return some young talent though but is it enough to get them these rankings?

1. Cleveland Saint Edward
2. St Ed
3. CLE St. Eds
4. CSE
5. Saint Ed’s
6. Cleveland St. Ed’s
7. Forest City Eagles
8. Edwards of the Land
9. Eagle Nation
10. Doesn’t Mater Dei
11+. D1-D8 Chumps

Don’t sleep on Dublin Coffman. They aren’t ready for the top 5 but they will make some noise. New coach has totally reshaped the culture and it won’t be long before they are a state power. Maybe sooner than people think.

1. St. Ignatius
2. St. Xavier
3. Moeller
4. Elder
5. Mentor
6. Upper Arlington
7. Pickerington Central
8. Princeton
9. Lakota West
10. Wayne
11. Whitmer
12. Colerain
13. Springfield
13(tie). Marysville
15. St. Edward
Springfield guy but I legit think they’re too low on that. New qb has a rocket arm and the defense will be fast once more, they’ll be top 5 minimum

Don’t sleep on Dublin Coffman. They aren’t ready for the top 5 but they will make some noise. New coach has totally reshaped the culture and it won’t be long before they are a state power. Maybe sooner than people think.

Please define state power.. like the best in the state? Would you call Upper Arlington a state power?

Please define state power.. like the best in the state? Would you call Upper Arlington a state power?
I think they can consistently do what UA did last year. I see it happening. It reminds me of when Conley came to Dublin. He completely changed the identity of the football program. That’s what’s happening now.

I think they can consistently do what UA did last year. I see it happening. It reminds me of when Conley came to Dublin. He completely changed the identity of the football program. That’s what’s happening now.
So UA and Buttermore will now take a back seat to Stokes and Coffman ? Buttermore has a good strength and conditioning program as well as Stokes knows very well. So Coffman beat UA 8 straight until last year when they got beat by 4 TD’s and now Coffman will supplant them in a years time as the best team in the league ? I love an optimist . They will now be a pretty consistent final 4 team now ? Hmm. I hope you’re right .

Love the confidence but I do not believe you really believe that. I don’t think any sane person who saw the product on the field last year could believe that. Improved? (I predicted 7-3) Yes, Final 4 consistently, if ever? No. Just my opinion. It is VERY hard to win regional championships especially at the D1, D2 or D3 level. If we are talking D6 or D7 I am sure he can get past Worthington Christian, Grandview Heights, ect. This isn’t that.

ER8868 - Don’t give the 2021 Coffman team too much credit - yes they definitely would have gotten past a Grandview or Worthington Christian but they wouldn’t have been a shoe in to win any region in Div VI.

AHM - I remember Conley from his London & Dublin days. Despite those teams being rivals with West Jeff, I thought the games were clean & hard fought. I don’t recall a big difference in Dublin from Alles to Conley but hey, that was 30 years ago.

St Ed’s, Pick Central, X & Moe from the Cincy area and Springfield should be the favorites in DI. UA simply lost a lot, it will be difficult to replace their RB from a year ago.

ER8868 - Don’t give the 2021 Coffman team too much credit - yes they definitely would have gotten past a Grandview or Worthington Christian but they wouldn’t have been a shoe in to win any region in Div VI.

AHM - I remember Conley from his London & Dublin days. Despite those teams being rivals with West Jeff, I thought the games were clean & hard fought. I don’t recall a big difference in Dublin from Alles to Conley but hey, that was 30 years ago.

St Ed’s, Pick Central, X & Moe from the Cincy area and Springfield should be the favorites in DI. UA simply lost a lot, it will be difficult to replace their RB from a year ago.
Conley brought in a totally different attitude. Alles was great but the school was different. Much more rural. When Bill came in he brought a college identity. He added black to the uniform and made the team “the rocks” rather than the shamrocks. He drove the move into the OCC Little moves like that changed the entire identity. Conley started the ball rolling. Deal continued it until the split.

I see similar identity change now. It’s becoming a more team-centric program. A tougher program. Maybe I’m overly optimistic. But I can see a huge shift. It’s becoming a completely different program

Last year I would call UA a state power. The played the eventual champs closer then anyone else did. Now longevity wise I would define a team consistently making the Regional Finals a state power.

Agree UA lost a lot, do not see as a deep a run this year but for what its worth. JV, Freshman and MS teams all went undefeated last season. SO could be another deep run coming if kids don't bail for other sports.

Agree UA lost a lot, do not see as a deep a run this year but for what its worth. JV, Freshman and MS teams all went undefeated last season. SO could be another deep run coming if kids don't bail for other sports.
If Buttermore is there the next 4-5 years UA will set the standard in the conference . Ton of new starters but definitely can win the league again . Not as strong a tesm as last year with their most productive weapons and a lot of the defense graduated , but there isn’t anyone they are going to be afraid of in conference .
Future looks good there and Buttermore is a really good coach . The league in general has really solid coaching staffs .,

Last year I would call UA a state power. The played the eventual champs closer then anyone else did. Now longevity wise I would define a team consistently making the Regional Finals a state power.
Was not a knock on UA? I agree last year they should’ve been classified as a state power they were in the STATE Final-4 (that is not DC). I disagree that going to regional finals makes you a state power? In my opinion you have to get out of your region a couple times or to the state finals to be a state power. Just my opinion.

Was not a knock on UA? I agree last year they should’ve been classified as a state power they were in the STATE Final-4 (that is not DC). I disagree that going to regional finals makes you a state power? In my opinion you have to get out of your region a couple times or to the state finals to be a state power. Just my opinion.
Very few can be classified a state “. Power “. May be saying a consistent state “. Contender “ is more apt

Did not take it as a knock. Just gave my opinion on "State Power classification" Traditional powerhouses are making regional finals my opinion if you are one of the best 8 teams year in and year out you are a state power. My analogy would be a annual top 10 collegiate program is considered a powerhouse. Again my opinion only.