ITCL Golf

therocket09

After all the matches, post how you guys did. So far Lowellvile is looking pretty good. With their 1 and 2 men struggling they are still winning. Look out when they start playing good. Also post some predictions on what you think will happen the rest of the year.

from Leetonia:
Tuesday 14:
Leetonia 198 -Patrick Russell 47 Paul Potesta 50
vs
WR: 183 - Randall Lud?? - 39 i dont know rest

Wednesday 15
Leetonia 182 - Patrick Russell 38 Cody Dehoff 47
vs
Sebring 158 - Ben Householder 35 Zach Tieche 37

Thursday 16
Leetonia 210 - Patrick Russell 42 Paul Potesta 53
@
Jackson Milton ??? - Derek? 40 Jeff? 43

It was a bad day for the bears on tuesday... I see that their scores a improving some what

Next Week For The Bears
Monday home vs Southern Local
Tuesday @ Lisbon
Wednesday home vs Wellsville
Thursday @ Lowellville

lets see what they can do against a tough Lisbon and Lowellville Team

Lowellville- 169
Wellsville- 182

Lowellville's 1 and 2 man still struggled today but they will get it going again next week. It look's like the Lowellville and Sebring match is going to be a good one. Has Sebring been shooting like that all year or did they have a really good day.

i just think they had a real good day and they made putts when they needed them.. and the bears struggled a little but Patrick Russell was 1 under after 6 but then he just feel apart and came 3 over for the day... Ben Householder was the man to beat the other day Shooting Par (35).. and Zach Tieche with the 37...

Today Lowellville might have shot the best ever ITCL team score. They shot 154 with a 35 Scott Partika, 39 Anthony Alfano, 39 Cody Vocature, 41 Matt Likens. And they left out a 42 and 43 at a tough course. Watch out for the rockets!!!!!!!

Today Lowellville might have shot the best ever ITCL team score. They shot 154 with a 35 Scott Partika, 39 Anthony Alfano, 39 Cody Vocature, 41 Matt Likens. And they left out a 42 and 43 at a tough course. Watch out for the rockets!!!!!!!

Where did they play. The Lowellville/ Ursuline / Western Reserve Tri match at Bedford next week should be interesting.

Lowellville shot a 154 at Bedford Trails. They played the back 9, which is very narrow. Lowellville vs. Ursuline should be a good match. Ursuline is very good so the rockets have to be on that day.

Today Lowellville played Ursuline and Western Reserve

Ursuline- 155 Zach Humphries 38, Ryan Alders 38, Jake Detec 39, Paul Cene 39, Angelo Maxim 39, James Daley 40.

Lowellville- 165 Joe Alfano 38, Scott Partika 39, Cody Vocature 43, Anthony Alfano 45, Mauro Amendola 46, Matt Likens 47.

Western Reserve- ???

Today Lowellville played Ursuline and Western Reserve

Ursuline - 154 Zach Humphries 38, Ryan Alders 38, Jake Detec 39, Paul Cene 39, Angelo Maxim 39, James Daley 40.

Lowellville - 165 Joe Alfano 38, Scott Partika 39, Cody Vocature 43, Anthony Alfano 45, Mauro Amendola 46, Matt Likens 47.

Western Reserve - 190 Randall Ludwick 42, Will Vesa 47, Eric Kennehan 47, James Lingo 54, Angie Thomas 57, Sean Gibson 66

Sebring is just a solid team this year and could do some damage....Zach Tieche is doing exactly what he needs to do to lead the trojan golf team with Ben Householder, Brandon Courtney, and that Crewson boy doing alot to keep getting the trojans wins. Keep it up guys!!!

Lowellville is now 19-2 and 10-1 in the lower tier. If Lowellville beats Jackson in the tournament they win the league. Also Lowellville is going to be very good next year.

Lowellville- 166 Scott Partika 37 Joe Alfano 40 Mauro Amendola 42 Anthony Alfano 47 Ray Carlson 47

Southern- ??? Tyler Smith 42 Bill Duck 44

The ITCL tournament is going to be really big. What are your predictions.
Mine are.
1. Lowellville
2. Jackson Milton
3.Wellsiville
4.Sebring
5.McDonald
6.Leetonia
7.Western Reserve
8.Southern

ITCL Tournament

Who's looking for the title in Tier 1? Jackson-Milton and Lowellville are tied in Tier 2 for first place.

I'm going to go with:
1)Lowellville
2)Milton
3)Sebring
4)Wellsville
5)Reserve
6)Leetonia
7)McDonald
8)Southern

Good Luck Rockets~GO LOW!!!

Why is Tieche out. Did he break something? I thought that's what I heard.

I think Wed. is going to be a mess with both Tiers at Reserve Run, but hopefully not. From what I hear it is suppose to be a partial shotgun start. Just get ready for a long day of golf boys, I think you may be backed up for a while on a few holes.

Tieche is out do to a broken index finger. He was just released yesterday to play again and he is very eager to get back on the green! Even with Tieche out for a few matches, Householder has been doing a great job filling the #1 spot! Keep up the good work Benny!

The whole team is having a successful season!

Go Trojans!!!

United Local won the ITCL tournement title at Reserve Run, shooting a 316. Springfield was second and South range third. I don't know who won the lower tier tourney title, but United's score of 74, 80, 81, 81 was the lowest of all 15 schools there.

ITCL Tournament

-Sebring won the ITCL Tournanment-Tieche had a nice round considering the broken finger.
-Congratulations to Lowellville on their first league title.

-Congratulations to Scott Partika Lower Tier Medalist: Front~38 Back~39=77
-Both Partika and Anthony Alfano(F~43,B~36=79) from Lowellville got first team.
-Who was Tier 1 medalist and who else got first and second team?
-Who won the league in Tier 1. South Range I'm guessing?

Last edited:
Congrats to the rockets for their first league title. They didn't start out very good but finished strong with their 4 low shooting a 157 on the back nine.
Scott Partika Jr. 77
Anthony Alfano Fr. 79
Mauro Amendola Soph. 87
Joe Alfano Jr. 90
Cody Vocature Sr. 95

Also congrats to Sebring for an outstanding round.

Get ready for next year BACK TO BACK

-Who was Tier 1 medalist and who else got first and second team?
-Who won the league in Tier 1. South Range I'm guessing?

Tier 1 medalists were Jason Ramus from United and Zach Chaplow from Columbiana- They both shot 74

S.R. won the overall title

Do you think there are any teams that can get out of sectionals.
I know the one at riverview is going to be good with JFK, Springfield, Lowellville, Lisbon, Colombiana. If I am forgeting a good team let me know

ITCL Tournament

Complete ITCL Tournament results

Upper Tier
1)United 316-Jamus Ramus 74, McCavitt Carter 80, Doug Richard 81, Zack Lease 81
2)Springfield 320-Frank Sferra 76, Dean Persing 79, Greg Ramsey 80, Pat Deemer 85
3)South Range 322-Ariel Witmer 77, Brad Schneider 78, Matt Veneskey 83, Chelsea Witmer 84
4)Lisbon 323-Zach Seidner 76, Kyle Hiscox 76, Justin Davis 85, Seth Wycoff 86
5)Columbiana 327-Zach Chaplow 74, Travis Denmeade 79, Macen Whirrett 83, Andrew Tirpak 91
6)East Palestine 343-Derek Day 82, Brandenn Keylor 87, Jeff McKim 87, Taylor Snyder 87
7)Crestview 346-Josh Ham 76, Brandon Gates 89, Brandon White 90, Tom McKenzie 91

Medalist:-Zach Chaplow and Jamus Ramus (74)

Lower Tier
1)Sebring 329-Ben House 78, Zach Tieche 81, Brandon Courtney 84, Selby Weingart 86
2)Lowellville 333-Scott Partika 77, Anthony Alfano 79, Mauro Amendola 87, Joe Alfano 90
3)Jackson-Milton 345-Corey Wiemer 81, Derek Rummell 83, Jeff Karash 86, Cory Bartek 95
4)Western Reserve 369-Randall Ludwiczak 79, James Lingo 91, Will vesia 92, Eric Kennehan 97
5)McDonald 372-Troy Dombroski 82, Mike Conway 94, Emily Dolsak 96, Lou Morocco 100
6)Wellsville 373-Adam Childers 85, Nunzio Lombardozzi 91, Matt Bibbs 95, Nate Reynolds 102
7)Southern 377-Tyler Smith 89, Mikes Pitts 90, Billy Duck 98, Caleb Cunningham 100
8)Leetonia 384-Pat Russell 87, Cody DeHolff 95, Paul Potesta 97, Ryan Popa 105

Medalist:-Scott Partika (77)

Yea Eagle we have had a golf team for four years. I guarantee our school record is 33 by the end of this year. And I guarantee that we would kill United because we have 4 guys shooting really low. And I know that you guys don't have 4 guys in the 30's because you guys weren't even good last year.

It seems as though Mr Rocket was terribly wrong. United scored 17 shots better than Lowellvile on a neutral course. I believe that tells all.