ITCL baseball

yeah if some of them are eligible to play lol....so which are the top 3 teams in the upper league would be a contender for the league title? any thoughts?

McDonald had around 40 kids out. They had to make some cuts. Guess last years performance inspired some kids.

Wellsville looks to have quite a few more players than they have in a good while. When is Opening day for McDonald / Wellsville and Where is it?

Wellsville looks to have quite a few more players than they have in a good while. When is Opening day for McDonald / Wellsville and Where is it?

How many they got out? My grandson tells me they had a decent player quit? Dalrymple boy? Not sure if its the returning letter winner or not, i know there are a couple of them.

Anyone have any thoughts on the upcoming season? Any dominating pitchers, power hitters?

Dominant pitchers for the Tigers this season would be Jordan Dalrymple Jr. and Nunzio Lombardozzi Jr. Power hitters for the Tigers... Brandon LaClair, Jordan Dalrymple, Paul Johnston, and Matt Gibbs all Juniors

did mcdonald lose anyone from last years team?

they lost

Nick Gatta- P/1st base
Bill Rees- 2nd base
Anthony Fossececa- Outfeild (he had a great year last year)

other than that they are bringing alot of starters back and a few kids that split time between Varsity and JV that should step up this year.

Not a set rotation for the devils. They will pick and choose who throws when depending on who they play. Pitchers are Puntel (jr), Gatta (jr), Raschilla (jr), Baker (sr), and Robinson (soph)

Sebring's Ist game of the season vs Leetonia today at home..good luck to both teams..hopefully the field is ok from the rain last night, and gets in good shape by game time..Predictions???

Southern will be much improved. A new coach and a new attitude will certainly be welcomed. That is not to say the Indians will be good or get out of the cellar, but I think they will be more competitive than they have been in the past.

Sebring drops one to Leetonia, 3-2. The Trojans' bats were quiet tonight. Too much looking.

Any other ITCL scores from last night or tonight?

Sebring could of won the game but a couple little things didn't happen and that's baseball there hitting is still nil right now....tho Eaton and Miz had some nice hits....and AJ started to tired and he was getting the ball up and one hit cost him but they still had a chance to win the game if we cut down on the little mistakes we will win games like this.....this one is over lets get the next one!!!

Sebring could of won the game but a couple little things didn't happen and that's baseball there hitting is still nil right now....tho Eaton and Miz had some nice hits....and AJ started to tired and he was getting the ball up and one hit cost him but they still had a chance to win the game if we cut down on the little mistakes we will win games like this.....this one is over lets get the next one!!!

You have to hit the ball. The Trojans lacked aggressiveness at the plate.

Sebring might now be in a must win situation if they plan on competing for a league crown, especially with Lowellville, McDonald and WR still on their schedule