Is the bear going to be poked into action?

zeeman

At the current rate of craziness by the Leftists in this country, do y'all think they will go to far?

I expect the Biden/female minority ticket will get north of 60% of the popular vote.

Will that be enough to win the electoral vote?

That is the question. I could see President Trump basically ignore states he has zero chance of winning like he did in California 4 yrs ago. He even said as much that he knew he did not need Cali so they did not waste resources there.

Will a President be elected with just under 40% of the popular vote?

Stay tuned.

I expect the Biden/female minority ticket will get north of 60% of the popular vote.

That is the question. I could see President Trump basically ignore states he has zero chance of winning like he did in California 4 yrs ago. He even said as much that he knew he did not need Cali so they did not waste resources there.

Stay tuned.
No. Trump won't be re-elected with 40 percent of the vote .

Stay tuned.
I've spoken to people in New York (conservatives) who haven't voted in past presidential elections because they knew their vote wouldn't matter... They plan on voting this year because they are upset with the "she won the popular vote" narrative... With the dumb liberal states passing the "electoral votes go to winner of popular vote" resolution I think you might be in for a surprise...

I've spoken to people in New York (conservatives) who haven't voted in past presidential elections because they knew their vote wouldn't matter... They plan on voting this year because they are upset with the "she won the popular vote" narrative... With the dumb liberal states passing the "electoral votes go to winner of popular vote" resolution I think you might be in for a surprise...
How about this. When I am right, I want you to start a thread about my prediction

Stay tuned.

If the republic is to survive, damn democracy and it's system of slavery.
People need to educate themselves about our system before they vote.

Big part of the silent majority can't stand Trump ( IMO ) however the looney left will force them into voting for Trump.

1591941094793.png

In a sane world, Trump would be an also-ran & probably would never have run in 2016. However, with the Demoncrap party having gone full-blown Marxist Bolshevism, Trump is a reactionary force against that. Too many conservatives & independents still don't want to admit how close to the precipice we are in losing the country for good. They still think that it will continue ad infinitum through another election cycle...that life will be ok even with a loss to the Demoncraps. They don't want to admit to themselves that a good chunk of US citizens hate the country as founded...they truly want to rip it apart & form their own Marxist/Progressive utopia...with all the rest of us becoming their slaves in a "workers' state". Well, real Americans need to get "woke" & see them for the evil they want to impose upon us.

Yeah you know lots of conservative voters in NY personally and speak to them . He will get crushed in his real “ home “ State . I don’t think you talk to any “ NY conservatives and why would they care about the popular vote narrative ? Their doosh benefits from the electoral college system . They didn’t vote before ? But seeing how great Trump is leading the country they will come out ? Bull crap

Last edited:
Yeah you know lots of conservative voters in NY personally and speak to them . He will get crushed in his real “ home “ State . I don’t think you talk to any “ NY conservatives and why would they care about the popular vote narrative ? Their doosh benefits from the electoral college system . They didn’t vote before ? But seeing how great Trump is keafing the country they will come out ? Bull crap
Four more years :ROFLMAO:

Stay tuned.
It is really a question of how successful GOP States are at suppressing the vote. Particularlly in urban polling locations. They are trying In Ohio Georgia Iowa and other states, but the electorate is beginning to push back.

In a sane world, Trump would be an also-ran & probably would never have run in 2016. However, with the Demoncrap party having gone full-blown Marxist Bolshevism, Trump is a reactionary force against that. Too many conservatives & independents still don't want to admit how close to the precipice we are in losing the country for good. They still think that it will continue ad infinitum through another election cycle...that life will be ok even with a loss to the Demoncraps. They don't want to admit to themselves that a good chunk of US citizens hate the country as founded...they truly want to rip it apart & form their own Marxist/Progressive utopia...with all the rest of us becoming their slaves in a "workers' state". Well, real Americans need to get "woke" & see them for the evil they want to impose upon us.
The evil like poor rural rednecks having healthcare and liking and really needing Obamacare ? That kind of evil ? Did Obama take your guns and religion away ? Did your 401 K rise after being in the toilet when Bush 2 left ?

Again, I think in 2020 it’s much less about Trump and more about the alternative going way too far left. The Dem candidate isn’t too far left, but the party as a whole seems to be shifting that way. There’s already talk on twitter that they’re going to Primary him in ‘24. I don’t think that’ll be an issue, no way Biden lasts beyond 1 term if elected.

Again, I think in 2020 it’s much less about Trump and more about the alternative going way too far left. The Dem candidate isn’t too far left, but the party as a whole seems to be shifting that way. There’s already talk on twitter that they’re going to Primary him in ‘24. I don’t think that’ll be an issue, no way Biden lasts beyond 1 term if elected.
The right is the party that used primaries to put teahadist Alt Right candidates or theatened to do so...look at Ohio our state legislature is nuts....WAAAAAAYYYYYYY off the center on abortion, gun rights, voting rights, LBGTQ rights and the confederate flag. Biden is closer to Reagan than Tom Cotton or Trump

The right is the party that used primaries to put teahadist Alt Right candidates or theatened to do so...look at Ohio our state legislature is nuts....WAAAAAAYYYYYYY off the center on abortion, gun rights, voting rights, LBGTQ rights and the confederate flag. Biden is closer to Reagan than Tom Cotton or Trump
Except the Far Left is already scheming to primary him if he runs in 2024. The Far Left has much more of a voice on Dems than the Far Right on Republicans

Except the Far Left is already scheming to primary him if he runs in 2024. The Far Left has much more of a voice on Dems than the Far Right on Republicans
Tom Cotton? Trumpism has taken over... The far left (Bernie) was soundly beaten in primary. Look at the crowd in the next trump hate rally...gun toting, democracy hating white nationalist...they are extreme. Q! waving confederate flags.
Hate Rally 2020-06-14_0-39-42.jpg
whitmer 2020-06-14_0-42-06.jpg