Is Rector stepping down?

jbica001

Others on Yappi are saying Greynolds to Barberton. Now I haven't heard anything about this, but they are posting that it is a done deal. Has anyone got info or is this just rumors.

Happy Thursday thirsty from ole Starr Barr ! Jbuhda on here saying Jackie junior back to Btown ain't happening ole rector here until he want zzz to leave ! Thought jbuhda had wrestling practice with free and the elf

I'm not saying it, others on Yappi are, I'm just asking if anyone has any real info?

From Sam Bourquin on 1590AM

"Glenoak is looking for a new head boys basketball coach. . Jack Greynolds Jr and the Golden Eagles have parted ways"

Is it fair to say Jackie Jr has been a failure as a coach? Underachieved at Buchtel and Glenoak. I wouldnt think Barberton folks would want him.

I would think most in this community would want him as a coach. There is only one High School in this community unlike GO and Buchtel. When you coach in a community you have to show your face to get support. Look what Gotto has done. (330+ at a fundraiser) Time for a change. This community deserves it!

Rector has retired. It is important that they hire the right coach who can revitalize this program as Gotto did for Football.

Announcement next Wednesday. BOE has to vote on the interview committees recommendation. They are finishing up interview process and then need to do background checks. They are approaching this with the same protocol they used in selecting Gotto as the football coach and Whitmer as girl's basketball coach.