Is Princeton in for more of a game than people think vs West Clermont?

Princeton has a pretty good football team. But, I believe West Clermont may offer more of a challenge than people or even Princeton might think. WC has shown improvement through the year and has the ability to not only move the ball but use the clock as well. Will Princeton have the patience to deal with a slow down game by WC? We will see just how good Princeton is this Friday.

Allow me to elaborate on this a little further. Princeton was dominated by a very good West team 31-7 and lost week 10 to a solid Mason team 10-7. Clearly Princeton has shown a propensity to struggle vs quality competition. Hense my argument that WC may very well be a trap game for the Viking's state championship dreams.

Common opponents: Hamilton- Princeton beat 26-0 WC lost 28-9
Anderson: Princeton beat 61-36, WC beat 35-21

Drew Pasteur line: Princeton by 30. Line was wrong last week, let’s see how it goes.

Does WC still run wing T? . Might be a early issue then My Vikes blows them out
No- they’re a spread team now under Mahon.
I think even Ayers started to spread it out with some wing T concepts in the run game before his departure.
WC isn’t bad but all they did was take two very mediocre high schools (athletically speaking) and mash them together. They may keep a few more of their athletes out of the private schools but still you still just have kids from Eastgate and Amelia…

All honestly Princeton should win big , the Defense is solid , they have speed on both sides of the ball, a lot depends on play calling and how close the refs want to keep the game in line .

Allow me to elaborate on this a little further. Princeton was dominated by a very good West team 31-7 and lost week 10 to a solid Mason team 10-7. Clearly Princeton has shown a propensity to struggle vs quality competition. Hense my argument that WC may very well be a trap game for the Viking's state championship dreams.
The Vikings are better when they score 1st of get ahead early. Then it seems the play calling and coaches are better too

No- they’re a spread team now under Mahon.
I think even Ayers started to spread it out with some wing T concepts in the run game before his departure.
WC isn’t bad but all they did was take two very mediocre high schools (athletically speaking) and mash them together. They may keep a few more of their athletes out of the private schools but still you still just have kids from Eastgate and Amelia…
Something in the water in Clermont County that prevents athleticism or do you mean something else?

Something in the water in Clermont County that prevents athleticism or do you mean something else?
It’s not in the water. Just that they don’t have a rich tradition of winning… and throwing them together into one school isn’t changing that. Clermont county as a whole underperforms.
Flashes in the pan, but there isn’t much sustained success from any single school/program. Not changing the topic of the thread though. Princeton wins this one.