Is Albet Pujols a HOF'er?

Pujoles hall of fame worthy?

• Yes

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters

EP, where did you see McGrady's HOF % on basketball-reference? Just curious what Chipper Jones' is... not sure they do it for baseball like they do for basketball.

EP, where did you see McGrady's HOF % on basketball-reference? Just curious what Chipper Jones' is... not sure they do it for baseball like they do for basketball.

It's on the players main reference page....scroll towards the bottom. They do it differently for baseball....I think there are 4 different formulas. I looked at Jones' page and he looked like a lock on some and iffy in others.

Here's Jones' HOF stats from reference.com

Hall Of Fame StatisticsPlayer rank in (·)
Black Ink Batting - 4 (421), Average HOFer ≈ 27
Gray Ink Batting - 107 (200), Average HOFer ≈ 144
Hall of Fame Monitor Batting - 178 (58), Likely HOFer ≈ 100
Hall of Fame Standards Batting - 67 (18), Average HOFer ≈ 50

Off topic but when I was driving into work the other day I was listening to a local sports talk station. They had a commercial on for the Lake County Captains which is one of the Cleveland Indians minor league teams.

In this commercial they were having some kind of promotionwhich said 'attend the Captains game on <insert date> and you'll be eligible to win 4 tickets to the <insert date> Cleveland Indians/Los Angeles Angels game when the Angels, lead by their new slugger, Albert PA-JOLES come to town."

"PA-JOLES?" Really? You're a sports talk station and your guy pronounces it "Pa-Joles?"

Off topic but when I was driving into work the other day I was listening to a local sports talk station. They had a commercial on for the Lake County Captains which is one of the Cleveland Indians minor league teams.

In this commercial they were having some kind of promotionwhich said 'attend the Captains game on <insert date> and you'll be eligible to win 4 tickets to the <insert date> Cleveland Indians/Los Angeles Angels game when the Angels, lead by their new slugger, Albert PA-JOLES come to town."

"PA-JOLES?" Really? You're a sports talk station and your guy pronounces it "Pa-Joles?"

American League sports radio smh