Iran

zeeman

Apparently firing cruise misses at US forces in Iraq. What should our response be? I say first of the three main oil refineries, what say you

Depends if their were any casualties. No casualties small response however Trump may be in getting dragged into a war with no end in sight. This is why the US military 1st told Obama than Trump to keep troops in Iraq and Syria, to keep Iran out but now the horses are out of the barn.

Praying for our troops safety and hope they aren’t targeting US soldiers directly

Looks like Iran launched ballistic missiles at two US bases, the US will have to respond significantly. It will be interesting how Iraq responds. None of this had to happen but this is what happens when you have a POTUS who thinks he knows best instead of listening to military and foreign diplomatic experts.

When the dust settles a bit, I vote to simply take their refineries. Sending them into the stratosphere only serves to make life hard for the world. Taking them into United States posessions... now that would be dramatic... and something completely different!

Pull out of the region entirely and let the Saudis and Iranians kill each other off.

Occasionally we can drop some bombs and blame it on the Israelis.

Easy.

Looks like Iran launched ballistic missiles at two US bases, the US will have to respond significantly. It will be interesting how Iraq responds. None of this had to happen but this is what happens when you have a POTUS who thinks he knows best instead of listening to military and foreign diplomatic experts.
We’re you in the briefing room? Is this a good time for orange man bad?

If no deaths, I'd launch a few cruise missiles and take out broadcast towers and maybe the primary runways at main airbase and airport or dead of night attacks on their nuke labs/power plants. If anyone killed, I'd target all of their airbases simultaneously in broad daylight, and bring in the wild weasels to take out their anti-aircraft defenses and then show of force flights with B52s and fighter patrols pinning them to the ground.

Iran was already a regional power.
Iran moved into Iraq when the US moved most of their troops out. Iraq is a total mess because Obama and Trump pulled most of the troops out of Iraq, and this is the result. After this shooting match is over I expect the US withdrawing troops from Iraq and Iraq becoming a proxy state for Iran.

Iran moved into Iraq when the US moved most of their troops out. Iraq is a total mess because Obama and Trump pulled most of the troops out of Iraq, and this is the result. After this shooting match is over I expect the US withdrawing troops from Iraq and Iraq becoming a proxy state for Iran.
Ok. Iran was and still is a regional power.

So endless wars in the ME is fine with you? I thought you libs were anti warthan Trump pulled
We have a shooting war right now because we pulled our troops out of Iraq. At the end of Bush's Presidency their was relative peace in Iraq but Obama than Trump pulled troops out. ISIS just has to be loving this as we're fighting with Iran expect those crazies to come back. By the way unlike Trump I am no liberal.