Incredible poor sportsmanship..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep that’s it. My guess is either you are 9 yrs old or a moron. Had I been upset about that I would have named the team, the coach. But I didn’t. Seems there are plenty of a holes in this sport. Parents and coaches. You are one of them.
A 9 year old and a moron would both come to a soccer board just to make a post for attention. Since we’ve already determined you have a daughter you’re unwilling to protect by reporting a coach who is supposedly targeting kids, I think it’s pretty clear which you are. Congrats on being a clown.

A 9 year old and a moron would both come to a soccer board just to make a post for attention. Since we’ve already determined you have a daughter you’re unwilling to protect by reporting a coach who is supposedly targeting kids, I think it’s pretty clear which you are. Congrats on being a clown.
I think everyone here would agree you are a Douchenozzle.

If I wanted to put names and schools on, I would haved. I was talking about some coaches. Don't be a dicke.
dont be a "crazy soccer dad".... what were you going to do about them saying take your daughter out??
Nothing but post on a public forum obviously

Status
Not open for further replies.