Incoming Hughes freshman Rayvon Griffith

I did not think that was correct. I have heard stories of guys in junior high getting offers in both football and basketball.

he is legit. saw him at nku camp on tuesday. has all the tools except a respectable jumper. its good enough though because if you run at him he can take you off the bounce and will dunk on you.

jtk
()

he is legit. saw him at nku camp on tuesday. has all the tools except a respectable jumper. its good enough though because if you run at him he can take you off the bounce and will dunk on you.

jtk
()

Saw that Woodward was at NKU Team Camp also. McMillan and Griffith play against each other at all at NKU?

Saw that Woodward was at NKU Team Camp also. McMillan and Griffith play against each other at all at NKU?

i don't think so. i left around 6. i will say the cmac is going to be a good league this year. there is going to be some battles. woodward, and west hi were there and they are greatly improved. obviously hughes is going to be good with rayvon. not sure on aiken but there are many changes in the league and its going to be interesting.

jtk
()

i do know woodward beat lima central catholic and pickerington central at NKU.

jtk
()

i don't think so. i left around 6. i will say the cmac is going to be a good league this year. there is going to be some battles. woodward, and west hi were there and they are greatly improved. obviously hughes is going to be good with rayvon. not sure on aiken but there are many changes in the league and its going to be interesting.

jtk
()

Saw Aiken Monday at Miami Team Camp. They play fast and refused to go away against a big and talented Lawrence North team. Aiken did not really have any size at least not with them at Miami. Walnut was also at Miami. They were very solid and moved the ball very well but only played 6 or 7 guys.

Rayvon Griffith is going to Taft now via Corey Albertson Twitter
And this is what is wrong with High School Basketball, McMillian is doing the same thing. Griffith will be at Hughes next year, Aiken the year after that, and probably finish at Oyler.

The way it should be... If he played at Hughes in the Summer he had to be enrolled, therefore this should be a transfer and he should have to sit.

And this is what is wrong with High School Basketball, McMillian is doing the same thing. Griffith will be at Hughes next year, Aiken the year after that, and probably finish at Oyler.

The way it should be... If he played at Hughes in the Summer he had to be enrolled, therefore this should be a transfer and he should have to sit.

Kids don't have to be enrolled in any school to participate in Summer Leagues.

Delete your account! You sound ignorant and uninformed on the RULES.

Something is going on at Hughes that 2 top ranked kids bailed on them. Also the 2 kids I believe have followed every rule to leave Hughes. I'm actually glad McMillan and Griffith are not on the same team in the CMAC and can battle for 2 years

The coach and program at Hughes is just fine. The environment that some of these kids are in is always looking for greener pastures. Someone is always telling them there's a better situation. Then they in some way reach out to these coaches and moves are made.

Something is going on at Hughes that 2 top ranked kids bailed on them. Also the 2 kids I believe have followed every rule to leave Hughes. I'm actually glad McMillan and Griffith are not on the same team in the CMAC and can battle for 2 years

McMillan said his decision was based on educational programs that he wants for his future. McMillan also has his dad involved in his life it seems, does Griffith or does he have these AAU groupies looking for $$and a free ride? Don’t think this has anything to do with Hughes.

Sit because he changed his mind about the school he wants to attend? Maybe he realized during the summer Hughes was not the right fit. He didn't take any classes, why should he have to sit?

Sit because he changed his mind about the school he wants to attend? Maybe he realized during the summer Hughes was not the right fit. He didn't take any classes, why should he have to sit?

Because it isn't about school at all, and anyone on this board is smart enough to know what is going on. Why was Mark Mitchell in the picture with Rayvon and Demarco? It saddens me to no end to think that someone is getting a pay off in High School, but it happens and it sickens me!

It is my opinion, that student-athletes should have to be enrolled in a school before they participate with a team (in any sport) in the Summer. I know what the rule is, I guess I didn't make it clear in my first post that it was my opinion.

Taft will be loaded in D3. Rayvon, Nekhi, and Mark Wise. Mitchell doing his thing over there. Oops did I say to much?

Because it isn't about school at all, and anyone on this board is smart enough to know what is going on. Why was Mark Mitchell in the picture with Rayvon and Demarco? It saddens me to no end to think that someone is getting a pay off in High School, but it happens and it sickens me!

Ouch. It saddens me to for you to think that these coaches give out money. Kind of a slap in the to guys who spend their entire lives helping kids. I would argue that you might not feel the same way about Kremer if he went to Moe... But Taft is D3 now???

Moeller gives out plenty of stuff to certain kids . . . one parent actually sent an email to coaches and other parents asking who was going to pay for her son's state championship ring ($400) bc she wasn't going to. 100% positive that kid will get a ring paid for by Moeller.