In all seriousness what is the possibility of Moore leaving for a college coaching job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arizonawildcat

I think he has gone as far as he can at Massillon. Back-to-back-to back second place finishes is nothing to sneeze at, but will the Booster Club demand so much more from him that he just throws in the towel at Massillon and shop his obvious talents to some colleges as an assistant coach.

THEY DON'T WIN MUCH MORE.
Massillon 38-4 THE LAST 3 YEARS.
ONE OF THOSE LOSSES WAS THIS YEAR TO EDS 24-23.
AND Massillon HAS A THREEPEAT DURING THAT TIME.
STATE RUNNERS UP -- NOT BAD.
LASALLE NOR HOBAN CAN SAY THRY'VE BEEN IN THE FINAL THE LAST THREE YEARS.
Massillon IS THE GREATEST PROGRAM IN HIGHSCHOOL HISTORY NATIONWIDE......CHECK THAT, WORLDWIDE....CHECK THAT, IN THE UNIVERSE.
AND IF Massillon RECUITS BETTER THAN ANYONE THEN.........KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS FOR BEING THE BEST, BEST, BEST, BEST, BEST.
TIG..........................................................................ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW.......I HAD HOBAN TO WIN BY 28...................BUT TIGER'S STILL A GREAT PROGRAM.

Same Eds that lost to 6-4 Medina?

I think he has gone as far as he can at Massillon. Back-to-back-to back second place finishes is nothing to sneeze at, but will the Booster Club demand so much more from him that he just throws in the towel at Massillon and shop his obvious talents to some colleges as an assistant coach.
In an effort to answer the question, I'll preface my response by stating that Mr. Moore's a big boy and can answer for himself. Anything I have to say here carries little value and is speculative at best.

I haven't seen any evidence that the school district and Booster Club aren't happy with the job he's doing or are expecting more than what he is currently delivering. Given his and his wife's combined compensation, the only way he's going anywhere without taking a huge pay cut is if he lands a position at a major college program. That is probably more dependent on what connections he has in the collegiate ranks than anything else. It's difficult to imagine him wanting to take a major pay cut and potentially have to uproot the family in order to attempt to work his way up from a small collegiate program. Many of those small colleges didn't play this fall, so how many would have openings during this offseason?

Last edited:
Coach Moore will be the head coach at Massillon as long as he wants to be you bitter old man.

I think Moore could be a College Assistant, would definitely have to be at a place that would pay more though.

Moore is the king of his kingdom and he's earned it. Unless he's given an outrageous deal and an inside track to a head coaching slot, I don't know why he'd leave.

When he gets to close to Paul Browns all time win record he will be shown the door you can count on that, they showed one coach the door

Status
Not open for further replies.