Impeachment hearings not going well for Trump

Bolten just announced he will testify if asked. He is no ideal dem witness but he would not have announced this if he was just gonna rubber stamp Trump's acquittal. He would have just kept quiet.
You guess,

which is worthless.

Thanks for sharing.

Did he say he wants to testify or said he would if he was called to testify? There is a difference. I don't expect you to see it though. That is 97.3% fact
You always have to be asked to testify. It is not the other way around. He said he is willing. I think if he did not want to, he would have never said a thing.

HUGE pressure!

I think you've got him now!

lmao (Mitch is laughing as well)
Whatever...you have the National Security Advisor saying he is willing to testify in an impeachment trail after his testimony in the House was blocked by the president. I think this is noteworthy and am curious as to why he made the decision. I am also curious how the leader of the Senate just dismisses it. He may do that but not going to be as easy as you think. He just needs 4 GOP Senators to say they want witnesses and there is nothing he can do.

Bolten just announced he will testify if asked. He is no ideal dem witness but he would not have announced this if he was just gonna rubber stamp Trump's acquittal. He would have just kept quiet. Mitch had no intention of calling witnesses. This puts big time pressure on Mitch. How can he say no when you have a guy with direct knowledge of the whole thing saying he wants to testify. Maybe Crafty Nancy holding on to the articles just worked to perfection?

You notice he agreed to testify in the Senate, NOT the House. If he wanted to nail Trump to the wall, he'd have given Schitt and Nads an opportunity to stroke him in the House.

Why does this put pressure on McConnell? He can say no because it's not the role of the Senate to reframe the case that the House botched so completely. If you wanted impeachment to start in the Senate, someone should have amended the Constitution. It's like having the grand jury indict someone for theft and in the criminal trial they pin murder on a random member of the gallery.

By "Crafty Nancy" I assume you mean she had a fertilizer bag explode in the heat.

Your analysis is like a poorly written sketch on Gilligan's Island.

You always have to be asked to testify. It is not the other way around. He said he is willing. I think if he did not want to, he would have never said a thing.
You mean people can't just show up and testify? You're so smart.

Read Foxes story then. The premise is all the same.
I didn't say anything about the network. I said it was an opinion piece. I am sure foxes is another opinion piece. Opinions are like....I think you know the rest of the saying.

I didn't say anything about the network. I said it was an opinion piece. I am sure foxes is another opinion piece. Opinions are like....I think you know the rest of the saying.
I did not post it for the opinion...just a story about his willingness to testify. People will have 20 different opinions about what he will say. I just wanna hear why he called it a drug deal and what Trump told him directly.

Bolten just announced he will testify if asked. He is no ideal dem witness but he would not have announced this if he was just gonna rubber stamp Trump's acquittal. He would have just kept quiet. Mitch had no intention of calling witnesses. This puts big time pressure on Mitch. How can he say no when you have a guy with direct knowledge of the whole thing saying he wants to testify. Maybe Crafty Nancy holding on to the articles just worked to perfection?
He said he'd testify if asked, not that he can't wait to testify. Basically avoiding the hole Biden stepped in.

I did not post it for the opinion...just a story about his willingness to testify. People will have 20 different opinions about what he will say. I just wanna hear why he called it a drug deal and what Trump told him directly.
Cool. Still just an opinion piece though.

Stay tuned then. He has a new book coming out.

Apparently, he's starting his "tour" a bit early.

House Intel Republicans investigating inspector general handling of whistleblower complaint

After the form change was first noticed in media reports, Atkinson said in a lengthy statement that the whistleblower had actually filled out the older version of that form, which retained the requirement that whistleblowers have first-hand information. The ICIG revealed that the whistleblower had said he or she had first-hand information, as well as second-hand information, but it was unclear what the first-hand information was.