Immune cell that kills most cancers discovered by accident by British scientists

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
A new type of immune cell which kills most cancers has been discovered by accident by British scientists, in a finding which could herald a major breakthrough in treatment.

Researchers at Cardiff University were analysing blood from a bank in Wales, looking for immune cells that could fight bacteria, when they found an entirely new type of T-cell.

That new immune cell carries a never-before-seen receptor which acts like a grappling hook, latching on to most human cancers, while ignoring healthy cells.

cabezadecaballo

Breaking: British scientists found dead, suicide suspected
Thank goodness it was found over there. Over here, and maybe treatment development is part of a "phase-out plan" of very lucrative oncology and radiation therapy operations.

I hope it is somehow made wide-open and many entities try to develop treatments from this discovery. I know a few people I'd like to see enrolled in clinical trials immediately.....not the placebo group....

IamToz15

Breaking: British scientists found dead, suicide suspected
Sean Hannity has confirmed on Fox News that the British scientist suicide indeed looks fishy. The hose running from the exhaust pipe to the back window of his car is one and the same manufacturer as that sold at a Tractor Supply in Hope, Arkansas. Also, when investigators removed a CD from the car player it was found to be George Clinton & The Parliament-Funkadelic's 1993 "Hey Man, Smell My Finger"...… these two facts have led Hannity to the certainty that Bill & Hillary Clinton killed him to cover up the fact Bill owed the Girls Scouts $6.50 from a 2003 order he placed for 2 boxes of Thin Mints.

zeeman

Sean Hannity has confirmed on Fox News that the British scientist suicide indeed looks fishy. The hose running from the exhaust pipe to the back window of his car is one and the same manufacturer as that sold at a Tractor Supply in Hope, Arkansas. Also, when investigators removed a CD from the car player it was found to be George Clinton & The Parliament-Funkadelic's 1993 "Hey Man, Smell My Finger"...… these two facts have led Hannity to the certainty that Bill & Hillary Clinton killed him to cover up the fact Bill owed the Girls Scouts $6.50 from a 2003 order he placed for 2 boxes of Thin Mints.
I knew we'd finally nab the bastage