I'm BAAAACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insensitive aholes . Respect the old fart.
He’s a tough old coot and I’d bet he will be around for next year’s 15-0 season for his beloved Wildcats. Any record worse than that would be a bitter disappointment.
Amazing how the Massillon peeps just can't help but be thin-skinned regardless the topic lol.

Welcome back, AZ. ?
Speaking of sensitive and thin-skinned lol.
Obviously my post is in jest and in response to his joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing how the Massillon peeps just can't help but be thin-skinned regardless the topic lol.

Welcome back, AZ. ?
I belive your constant criticism of any and all things Massillon proves to us who the thin skinned is. Congrats, you just jumped on the same bus as Mackinbiner aND 2scent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, it'll be a good exercise to get you back on your game if you find it yourself.
Great!!! I may have only a few hours left in my life and you want me to spend those hours paging through Yappi threads. Again, what was the score of the Massillon-Hoban game? Massillon followers may be shocked to learn that the score was not given on any of the Tucsion stations.

Great!!! I may have only a few hours left in my life and you want me to spend those hours paging through Yappi threads. Again, what was the score of the Massillon-Hoban game? Massillon followers may be shocked to learn that the score was not given on any of the Tucsion stations.

A great game. The Tigers won 17-14.

That is exactly what the Massillon guys are doing. Good natured ribbing. I know the hate is ingrained in you but if you can’t see the humor there that’s your problem.

For starters, I couldn't careless about a program that has exactly 0 OHSAA state championships in any sport. Second, I don't think I've ever commented on Massillon before. Third, this is not good natured ribbing lol. But then again, you're delusional.

Um....welcome back?

This post proves the relevance and importance of Massillon football throughout the nation. This guy has been sick....to the point of concerns over his life....and his first thought is Massillon football....I'm flattered.

But I'll edit my statement since a few actually were. Good to see the usual Massilloonies still can't handle some good natured ribbing.

I have no idea if this question was ever answered since I have so many posters on my ignore list. Massillon won 17-14.

It's good to see you back posting. I'm hopeful you won't have to make good on your "deal" with God for many more years.

Here are some highlights:

Your brothers from the Holy Cross wish you personally well, not so much to your Jesuit sport teams. When it comes to Massillon, ask me about 3rd (or 4th) and 17 in the Rubber Bowl. Not a day I like to remember.
4th and 23 Brian Gamble....Brian Gamble....Brian freaking Gamble...

Not everything...just that your fans on here are mostly thin-skinned which really isn't an "interpretation" to any reasonable person.
Ok I tell you this because you are a reasonable fellow.

No group takes more shots and more snide comments than Massillon fan. Every most hated poll ever done has one winner. It is allowed to go on here with impugnity because it drives traffic.

If you or you're group were under constant and sanctioned assault for years...a few of yours might get a little thin skinned...

AZ I always liked your brand of smart arse arey ...

Not near enough for me to root for LaSalle...

I'll do me and pray for divine intervention...

Ok I tell you this because you are a reasonable fellow.

No group takes more shots and more snide comments than Massillon fan. Every most hated poll ever done has one winner. It is allowed to go on here with impugnity because it drives traffic.

If you or you're group were under constant and sanctioned assault for years...a few of yours might get a little thin skinned...

That's fair to a point.

As stated on the other thread...the team I casually root for is one of the most consistently abused on Yappi...despite having 3 current NFL players, we unfortunately aren't very good most years. I have the good fortune of being one of maybe 3-4 posters here who follow them. The difference being that since my entire self image isn't tied to the fortunes of a bunch of 16 year old boys, I'm able to let people have their laughs...sans the drama.

Massillon fans act obnoxious/insane, and thus take shots and snide comments...which obviously causes them to become more obnoxious/insane. It's a circle for sure. One can debate where the circle begins I suppose, and I'd imagine we'd both have differing answers. ;)

I mean I certainly get that the "paper title" meme is annoying, which is why I don't participate in that. I'm sure the average Massillon fan (present company included) is a perfectly reasonable person. That said, the 4-6 most vocal on here are simply easy targets...any person who loses their sht at anybody who dares not show the utmost respect to any/all things regarding a freaking high school football team is basically just asking for a rhetorical beatdown lol.

Plus, it's just fun. :cool:

That's fair to a point.

As stated on the other thread...the team I casually root for is one of the most consistently abused on Yappi...despite having 3 current NFL players, we unfortunately aren't very good most years. I have the good fortune of being one of maybe 3-4 posters here who follow them. The difference being that since my entire self image isn't tied to the fortunes of a bunch of 16 year old boys, I'm able to let people have their laughs...sans the drama.

Massillon fans act obnoxious/insane, and thus take shots and snide comments...which obviously causes them to become more obnoxious/insane. It's a circle for sure. One can debate where the circle begins I suppose, and I'd imagine we'd both have differing answers. ;)

Plus, it's just fun. :cool:
check your likes my friend that should tell you all you need to know...

points are seemingly fair...but dont hold up under testing....Id imagine you and the family have a dog...Im sure it is a wonderful pooch....for the next 15 years everytime you see him...kick him in the ribs...or smack him in the head....

report back.....

Status
Not open for further replies.