If Major League Baseball returns...

At this point if MLB baseball returns, are you in or out?

• Yes, let's goooo!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I'll tune in, but only if I have nothing else going on.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • They missed a big opportunity, should had been started by now.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I'm done with baseball, they broke my heart for the last time.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Red14

So for more than a few weeks, we've seen the baseball owners and players union bounce back and forth with proposals for starting their season. What's your feelings about it?

I am done with baseball. Could care less who is to blame for the continued hold out. Spoiled millionaires vs billionaires. Do feel somewhat sorry for the minor leaguers.

Amen, at a time they had a chance to be the first back and get some positive momentum they opt for a pissing contest. A pox on both of their houses. This time they won't have something like the McGwire/Sosa race to rescue them.

Yes - I'm a huge baseball fan, so I'll be watching and paying attention if the morons running the MLB and the MLBPA can manage some sort of an agreement. But clearly the MLB is the worst professional US league by far, in terms of how well organized they are. Frustrating. If they had their act together they had a big opportunity to win back fans. Now the opposite has occurred.

Yes - I'm a huge baseball fan, so I'll be watching and paying attention if the morons running the MLB and the MLBPA can manage some sort of an agreement. But clearly the MLB is the worst professional US league by far, in terms of how well organized they are. Frustrating. If they had their act together they had a big opportunity to win back fans. Now the opposite has occurred.
It’s definitely frustrating. People are aching for American team sports to comeback and they can’t get it together. I still think the idiots who decided to make the Rev share based on fan attendance need they’re azzes put in a sling. That was beyond stupid to agree too

This conflict, and some NBA players saying they don't want to play as it may take forcus away from the blm movement....

Is Nascar, UFC and the NHL the only three sports, and I use that loosely with Nascar, that care to move the country forward and do what they do best and entertain the world?

This conflict, and some NBA players saying they don't want to play as it may take forcus away from the blm movement....

Is Nascar, UFC and the NHL the only three sports, and I use that loosely with Nascar, that care to move the country forward and do what they do best and entertain the world?
MLS?

jtk
()

i thought they were supposed to have a world cup type of theme in orlando? i could totally be dreaming tho.

jtk
()

You're right. They have some type of tournament scheduled. Haven't payed much attention but I'm sure I'll watch some when it happens.

Owners stuck on a shorter season so it's less salary. Cannot.blame em with no fans on the stands they will take a huge hit.

Plus I don wanna see baseball onto November....

However the extra innings rule with a runner on 2nd base to start the inning is the dumbest thing ever (worse than the DH). I would rather have a tie. Pretty obvious that Manfred straight up hates the game of baseball.

However the extra innings rule with a runner on 2nd base to start the inning is the dumbest thing ever (worse than the DH). I would rather have a tie. Pretty obvious that Manfred straight up hates the game of baseball.

I disagree. Manfred realizes baseball needs more action to attract younger fans.

Are they doing that?
I hate it when it's done at the youth level when the time limits are hit and I hate it. It's not baseball.

The 10th inning base runner rule is a short-term thing. Given that this season is a sprint instead of a marathon, every game will matter. But the last thing baseball needs is a game still tied after 15 innings, running into curfew, and needing to be finished at a later date. Rescheduling options will be very limited. Just trying to get to a winner faster, just like they do in hockey.

You can't please everyone. Some just don't realize that or are too stubborn and want their way or no way. Sad.