Hunter "stop sharing the truth about me or I'll sue your butt"

Hunter Biden laptop repairman is asked about reports that many files were added to it after the fact to try and incriminate the Bidens. He said “there have been several attempts to insert fake data,” and it has passed through “countless numbers of hands” over the past 2 years.
How are you related to the Biden's again?

Hunter Biden laptop repairman is asked about reports that many files were added to it after the fact to try and incriminate the Bidens. He said “there have been several attempts to insert fake data,” and it has passed through “countless numbers of hands” over the past 2 years.

Yes the FBI would do that to discredit but no one is denying the legitimacy of the original and the original copies now legitimately/ legally owned by the computer repair guy.

Typical Dem response "don't worry about the proof of these felonies we committed, Look at the source of the info that's the criminal"
Bottom line "don't look at the truth, that is illegal" Only stupid people and political hacks go along with this, Rules for thee but not for me, very anti first amendment and anti american.

Here is a good honest breakdown.
...don't forget to attack the source after watching.

Yes the FBI would do that to discredit but no one is denying the legitimacy of the original and the original copies now legitimately/ legally owned by the computer repair guy.

Typical Dem response "don't worry about the proof of these felonies we committed, Look at the source of the info that's the criminal"
Bottom line "don't look at the truth, that is illegal" Only stupid people and political hacks go along with this, Rules for thee but not for me, very anti first amendment and anti american.

Here is a good honest breakdown.
...don't forget to attack the source after watching.
What are the felonies?