Hunter Biden and Possibly Joe .......... is the end near???

Shutting the border down would mean deporting everyone that crosses illegally and and some how stopping them from crossing in the first place. Force might have to be used. With a large majority of the citizens of this nation thinking this should be done, why is it Biden and the Democrats are not doing the wishes of the people that elected them? I thought that what what our elected representatives were voted in to do.
Choot em, Lizabeth!!!

Fact #1 Hunter has been investigated by your party almost as much as Hillary was and nothing was or will be found because nothing illegal and no crime was committed. Fact #2 Your party thinks a President is above the law and can’t be charged with a crime at all. Fact #3 It’s fun watching all you cornflake trumpkins obsess over all this. This is your playbook for every current and future Democrat that runs for public office.
My party?

I can assure you I have no party affiliation. They're all morons.

WASHINGTON EXAMINER:

The privilege of voting is precious to the people and is coveted around the world. Participating in elections is a hallmark of our citizenship. It is arguably the most consequential way that citizens can influence the direction of our republic. Lawmakers have an obligation to guard that privilege vigilantly, but the Biden administration has chosen instead to weaken the protections that ensure the integrity of the ballot.

Last year, President Joe Biden issued Executive Order 14019, “Promoting Access to Voting.” This directed every federal agency, agencies that are staffed through partisan appointments, to create a plan to register and mobilize voters. It also orders these agencies to work with organizations such as activist groups to register and mobilize voters in whatever manner they see fit. In doing so, the Biden administration has politicized election processes that were uniquely guarded as a nonpartisan since the ratification of the Constitution in 1788.

There are few details about what the relationship between the federal bureaucrats and state election administrators would look like or where any oversight would occur. And the president has been even more opaque about who will decide which third parties will be selected to participate in these registration and mobilization schemes. As a result, the Foundation for Government Accountability filed a Freedom of Information Act request in July 2021 to obtain various documents pertaining to the executive order.

Nine months later, the Biden administration has yet to provide any meaningful, substantive response or produce any documents that would fulfill the public records request. This is in direct violation of the Department of Justice’s 20-day FOIA response rules. As such, the Foundation for Government Accountability has filed suit in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida with the expectation that the court will obligate the Department of Justice to release the requested FOIA materials.

The Biden administration’s silence should concern all citizens. Silence, a lack of transparency, and an unwillingness to answer reasonable questions foster doubt in our election processes and election results at every level of government.

Democrats in Washington, led by the president, have tried to maintain unnecessary pandemic-era election policies while creating frivolous new ones. Their efforts would do grave harm to the nation’s electoral process by expanding federal control over state voting norms. Using taxpayer funds to pay political activists to join with federal bureaucrats is an unprecedented seizure of power from voters.

In the meantime, we have no choice but to ask: What is the Biden administration trying to hide?

Voice is hanging his hat on sht that happened 7 years ago when Barry was president.

lmao
You really are not interested in having a serious conversation about this at all. Name calling is a sign of a tiny mind. Fact is there was a bipartisan agreement that would’ve solved a lot of the issues and I got torpedoed by Steve Bannon and Company strictly for political purposes. If you or your party really wanted A solution to this issue, we would have had one years ago. Not that I think you will because I don’t think you are capable of looking at the issues in any sense of a serious way, Take a look at PBS FRONTLINE, immigration battle back in 2015. Lays out the issues pretty well.

How much of the new $40 billion will be re-routed back to Biden Inc.?

Will the Big Guy be taking a bigger cut this time?

You really are not interested in having a serious conversation about this at all. Name calling is a sign of a tiny mind. Fact is there was a bipartisan agreement that would’ve solved a lot of the issues and I got torpedoed by Steve Bannon and Company strictly for political purposes. If you or your party really wanted A solution to this issue, we would have had one years ago. Not that I think you will because I don’t think you are capable of looking at the issues in any sense of a serious way, Take a look at PBS FRONTLINE, immigration battle back in 2015. Lays out the issues pretty well.

You defend the indefensible.

‘Queer Your Classroom’: Teachers Trained on Injecting Gender Ideology into Science, Math Class​

The National Science Teaching Association held training sessions for Pre-K-12 teachers to inject gender ideology into their classrooms, including referring to their students by their bodily functions to be a “better intersex ally.”

One video included in the slide show says that some use language like “people with penises” or “people with vaginas” instead of “male” and “female” or “men” and “women” so as to be “more inclusive” to transgender people. That language, however, is not inclusive to intersex people.

Therefore, the video continues, the way to identify and refer to others inclusively is through the bodily functions they can perform, such as “people who can get pregnant,” “people who can get other people pregnant,” and “people who are at risk of testicular cancer.”

The training also tells teachers to hide information from parents if students come out to them.

“Sex is biological, what a child has been assigned at birth. It’s not always correct and it doesn’t always match with gender identity,” a footnote of the “Queer Your Classroom” slideshow says, arguing that gender does not equal sex. “Gender is multi-faceted and a social construct. Gender identity is how you see yourself. Gender expression is how you express/display your gender to others, and gender attribution is how other people see your gender.”

Some tips the training gives teachers as to how to refer to their classrooms is never to say things like “ladies and gentlemen” or “boys and girls” and to instead call them other things that “[don’t] reinforce the binary.”

I want someone to explain this paragraph from the New York Times, because I'm worried my reading comprehension is shot:

Hunter Biden has a long history of seeking employment or profit in areas that overlapped with his father’s public duties and doing business with questionable partners around the world, including in Ukraine. His extensive and well-publicized personal travails — including addiction to crack cocaine, divorce, a relationship with his brother’s widow and money problems — have spilled into politics, helping to fuel relentless if largely baseless efforts by Republicans to link his father to his business ventures.

Sentence one: "Hunter Biden is a grifter."
Sentence two: "Republicans are lying that Hunter Biden is a grifter."

What?

I wouldn't care about any of this if it weren't for the fact that we're in a war in a country where the president's son was, uh, "lending his expertise."

I want someone to explain this paragraph from the New York Times, because I'm worried my reading comprehension is shot:

Sentence one: "Hunter Biden is a grifter."
Sentence two: "Republicans are lying that Hunter Biden is a grifter."

What?

I wouldn't care about any of this if it weren't for the fact that we're in a war in a country where the president's son was, uh, "lending his expertise."
The whole Trump family are grifters and the Orange idiot illegally withheld military aide from Ukraine unless they “put out a false statement that Hunter Biden was under investigation” just to “Benghazi” Joe Biden and yet you’re fine with that? What specific crime did Hunter commit? Please list.

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole Trump family are grifters and the Orange idiot withheld military aide from Ukraine unless they “put out a false statement that Hunter Biden was under investigation” just to “Benghazi” Joe Biden and yet you’re fine with that? What specific crime did Hunter commit? Please list.
?

The whole Trump family are grifters and the Orange idiot withheld military aide from Ukraine unless they “put out a false statement that Hunter Biden was under investigation” just to “Benghazi” Joe Biden and yet you’re fine with that? What specific crime did Hunter commit? Please list.
The New York Times said Hunter Biden's an extreme influence peddler and then the very next sentence said the GOP is lying that he's an extreme influence peddler.

I found it funny. I said nothing about Trump.

The New York Times said Hunter Biden's an extreme influence peddler and then the very next sentence said the GOP is lying that he's an extreme influence peddler.

I found it funny. I said nothing about Trump.
I found it funny none of you trumpkins have any problem with trumps family grifting yet do with Hunter and the Clinton’s. That’s why you never are taken seriously by everyone else.

The whole Trump family are grifters and the Orange idiot illegally withheld military aide from Ukraine unless they “put out a false statement that Hunter Biden was under investigation” just to “Benghazi” Joe Biden and yet you’re fine with that? What specific crime did Hunter commit? Please list.

Why should we not investigate admited, bragged about quid pro quo (to keep Hunter from being investigated) when it is on tape for all to see?
Trump actually gave them weapons while Obama gave blankets?

Why would you even think the only president to donate his salary back to the country he loves and lost 30% of his wealth while president is grifting? You know that is really dumb right?
Most giving president ever, no one even comes close.

The Biden crimes are vast. Do you really think a strung out military reject made 11 million in a few years without committing crimes? Honesty, what would you hire him for? I know, you would just buy his awesome artwork for $500,000 because it is so good LOL...can anyone be dumb enough not to see what this is?
https://www.opindia.com/2020/11/joe-hunter-biden-disk-corruption-china/

Can someone on this site that keeps bringing up Trump's name and family when ever Joe, Hunter or other Democrats are questioned about something they might have done or said. Just because someone named Trump might have done something similar that makes it alright for Biden Hunter or another Democrat to do the same. I thought the party called Democrats were the one that were above all this shady stuff. Not the party of well they did it so it is OK for us to do it too.

Can someone on this site that keeps bringing up Trump's name and family when ever Joe, Hunter or other Democrats are questioned about something they might have done or said. Just because someone named Trump might have done something similar that makes it alright for Biden Hunter or another Democrat to do the same. I thought the party called Democrats were the one that were above all this shady stuff. Not the party of well they did it so it is OK for us to do it too.
Can you name one thing Hunter Biden has done with his connections to Ukraine or his family name that is illegal? Nobody is defending Hunters obvious conflict on interest but every time you bring this up your hypocrisy shines through. What Trumps family has and continues to do is the same. I will call you out every single time.

I found it funny none of you trumpkins have any problem with trumps family grifting yet do with Hunter and the Clinton’s. That’s why you never are taken seriously by everyone else.
I didn't vote for Trump and I don't want him as president again. He was part good part bad. Everyone is fair game in the press and I'm tired of the media pretending Ivanka is and Hunter is not.