Hunter Biden and Possibly Joe .......... is the end near???

They have nothing....Poor Comer...

“What is the crime that you want to impeach Joe Biden for and keep this nonsense going? Why? What is the crime? Tell America right now,” Raskin demanded at one point.

Speaking over Raskin, Comer said, “You’re about to find out very soon,” despite having witnesses repeatedly contradict and debunk Republican claims.

TIC, TIC, TIC ...
GIF by GIPHY News

‘They wouldn’t just eat any white men that fell from the sky’: Outraged Papua New Guinea academics lash out at Biden’s ‘unacceptable’ suggestion that cannibals ate his WW2 pilot uncle​

Outraged Papua New Guinea academics have slammed President Joe Biden for his ‘unacceptable’ suggestion that his uncle was eaten by cannibals in the country after his plane was shot down during World War II.

Biden implied on two occasions Wednesday that his maternal uncle 2nd Lieutenant Ambrose J. Finnegan had met a grisly end at the hands of cannibals after his plane was shot down by the enemy over New Guinea in 1944.

But the White House and official defense records confirmed that Finnegan died when the military plane he was in experienced engine failure and crashed into the Pacific Ocean, not over land.

Since this is a thread about both Hunter and Joe I guess it will be OK for be to put this here.

I did not know this but during his time on the board of Burisma Hunter never traveled to Ukraine for a single meeting of the board in the five years he served. Wish I could get a job paying what Hunter made and not even have to show up to work. I would think this fact would have come to be know to the public a long time ago.

Since this is a thread about both Hunter and Joe I guess it will be OK for be to put this here.

I did not know this but during his time on the board of Burisma Hunter never traveled to Ukraine for a single meeting of the board in the five years he served. Wish I could get a job paying what Hunter made and not even have to show up to work. I would think this fact would have come to be know to the public a long time ago.
Shoot for the real money and serve your FIL in the Middle East to gain favor to Saudi money...maybe they will give you $2B (yes Billion) even though you have no practical experience managing a wealth fund.

Shoot for the real money and serve your FIL in the Middle East to gain favor to Saudi money...maybe they will give you $2B (yes Billion) even though you have no practical experience managing a wealth fund.
And yet another "But Trump!" Do you ever think you will tire of this ridiculous act? Instead of the "But Trump!" tell us how you feel about Hunter and his job on the board. I started this thread about Joe and Hunter not about Trump if you want to discuss them start another thread.

And yet another "But Trump!" Do you ever think you will tire of this ridiculous act? Instead of the "But Trump!" tell us how you feel about Hunter and his job on the board. I started this thread about Joe and Hunter not about Trump if you want to discuss them start another thread.
I feel it was a good job. I wish I had it but I did not have the experince in compliance nor the name recognition of Hunter.

I feel it was a good job. I wish I had it but I did not have the experince in compliance nor the name recognition of Hunter.
I was going to point out Hunter admitted he had no knowledge or experience just the last name Biden and that for the right price sell influence to Daddy. I will point out if I was given such a job I sure would not have put the profit up my nose or in a pipe and smoked it.

I was going to point out Hunter admitted he had no knowledge or experience just the last name Biden and that for the right price sell influence to Daddy. I will point out if I was given such a job I sure would not have put the profit up my nose or in a pipe and smoked it.
That is a total lie. In fact, he testified before the House on his vast experience in business compliance law.

Plus Hunter got drummed out of the Navy where anyone else would have received a dishonorable discharge.

Must be a helluva negotiator.

Especially if your father is the sitting VP. Aside from that anyone popped for Coke typically get a less than honorable or dishonorable. Guessing Hunter got the sweetheart deal and a General discharge.
Could be. Being friends and family with a cop can often pay huge dividends .

Especially if your father is the sitting VP. Aside from that anyone popped for Coke typically get a less than honorable or dishonorable. Guessing Hunter got the sweetheart deal and a General discharge.
What's hilarious is that Hunter got into it at about age 40, probably thinking it would help him in his political aspirations.

Then he got all coked up.