Huber Heights Wayne game thread 2019/2020

Does anyone know if Mo Njie played? If the Elks only scored 33 I find it hard to believe he played. I’ve heard from very reliable he is done for the year but Elks fans on Yappi say he’s coming back

Classy move introducing Springfield seniors (players and cheerleaders) before honoring Wayne seniors.

GO CATS!!!!!!!

Wayne 24
Springfield 18

4:15 left 2nd

Springfield on a run causing back to back turnovers leading to baskets....

Halftime

Wayne 24
Springfield 27

simply put, Wayne played like s**t the last 4 minutes of the half. Selfish circus shots that miss badly, lazy passing, not getting physical on the boards..... typical Wayne this year.... look like world beaters for 4 minutes and then like a last place team the next. Springfield dominating the boards, Wayne with multiple turnovers and could not get the ball in bounds......

wake up.

33-27 Springfield...

twice, Wayne players not hustling back on defense just walking back while Springfield on a fast break.......

now they just called goal tending on a shot that had no prayer of going in..... Wayne not playing smart totally giving this game away.

This game is over, this is the worse performance I have seen by Wayne at home this season. Numerous lazy passes .... I am worried they won't get pass Northmont in the tourney....

The Wayne girls team start their tourney run tomorrow at 12 noon against Xenia, the game being played at the SAC in Vandalia. Wayne girls finished 20-2 during the regular season sharing the GWOC title. Lets support the girls team!